FS: '95 BMW M3

Nice car.
I live in EA but I am not a scammer, infact I don’t know anything about the scammers in EA.:biglaugh:

How much power does the car have the way it is set-up?

what kinda power/numbers are we talkin here?

[quote=“Shifty,post:19,topic:34605"”]

You dont see many Dakars… I think after seeing this I’m going to paint mine this color.

[/quote]

NEVER. Your car is hot, Blue>Yellow

I know where you live.
Do you keep your car parked outside?:snky:

:smiley:

[quote=“mike125k,post:20,topic:34605"”]

avus blue is such a hot color on the M’s

[/quote]

Mine is a '97. I’m sure you already know this they didn’t make Avus that year. The sig color doesn’t do justice but I LOVE IT…its so hot.

[quote=“01AudiS4,post:23,topic:34605"”]

NEVER. Your car is hot, Blue>Yellow

[/quote]

I was J/k

Estroil > Dakar

[quote=“Shifty,post:25,topic:34605"”]

Estroil > Dakar

[/quote]

i’ll even agree to this

[quote=“Shifty,post:25,topic:34605"”]

Mine is a '97. I’m sure you already know this they didn’t make Avus that year. The sig color doesn’t do justice but I LOVE IT…its so hot.

[/quote]

ah, couldnt really tell for sure in the pic. still hot none the less. i love either of the blues way more than my boston green.

grrrrrrrr how fast is this damn thing?

i live right next to the seller and see the car every day it is in immaculate condition and sounds amazing
deff. the nicest m3 if seen around
glws

Wow, so many East Aurorians in here. Well the car is normally parked in the garage. I dont know exactly what numbers this puts down. I’ve never dyno’ed nor have I ever taken it to the track. I’m guessing it has somewhere around 300HP. I did play once with an E46 M3 and we were pretty even, but it was hard to tell. If a serious buyer would like to drive it this weekend I’m free.
thanks guys for all the good comments,
-Nick

hmmmm… aaron would kill me lol

HAHAHAHAAHHAHAHA:2fingers: :stuck_out_tongue:

Do you have the stock wheels still? or ones that aren’t black?

obdI converted s52’s stock get to about ~275hp at the crank. then add mods, prob about 290hp

and some really cheap parts too… like a 540i MAF although the 95 should have a pretty decent MAF on it already… i think they restricted it when bring it over to the obd2 96+ version. headers back can be awfully expensive… i think the best route would be to just supercharge… or turbo this car… 350-400 (crank) and it would be one hell of a car.

[quote=“double j,post:33,topic:34605"”]

Do you have the stock wheels still? or ones that aren’t black?

[/quote]

I still have the stock wheels. They were curb-rashed pretty good when I bought the car so it was the first thing replaced. But I do have them. The MAF is a Euro mass air flow sensor, the one they put on the double-vanos 300+ HP euro version of this motor.

TTT! I found a new one I want to buy, but this ones gotta go first. Any offers?

Not the 2nd page! new price $12,995.

glws man nice looking car!

bump for an awsome buy