FS: '95 BMW M3

I hate to do it, but it’s time for something newer. Up for sale is my 1995 BMW M3. It’s on autotrader and it can be checked out here: http://www.autotrader.com/ATCarID/AT-d9e909d If you’re interested or have any questions you can email me at superzak@roadrunner.com
thanks,
-Nick

Maybe there is more interest now that the spring season is creeping up on us… I posted this at a terrible time last year.

nice lookin car

I might be interested… I’ll keep you posted.

BUY IT DAWN.

Excellent swap. Best of both worlds, OBD1 and the S52 :tup:

:tdown: to another banana boat in WNY

glwts out of state

seems like a great buy, but then on the other hand it looks like the seller is from east aurora. I hope this isnt some more of the EA scammer shit going down.:tdown:

Nice looking car.

I don’t know who would want to drive around being confused with Skunk though.:gotme:

[quote=“turbociv,post:7,topic:34605"”]

seems like a great buy, but then on the other hand it looks like the seller is from east aurora. I hope this isnt some more of the EA scammer shit going down.:tdown:

[/quote]

Seller is a good guy. I have seen this car in person and it is very clean, cleanest yellow M3 around.

Turbociv you know the seller; he used to work at autozone and had a white GTP

[quote=“93dx–hatch,post:9,topic:34605"”]

Seller is a good guy. I have seen this car in person and it is very clean, cleanest yellow M3 around.

[/quote]

i’ll kill you

If it was white it would be gone.

if it was red it would of been gone :slight_smile:

[quote=“93dx–hatch,post:9,topic:34605"”]

Turbociv you know the seller; he used to work at autozone and had a white GTP

[/quote]

Yup, thats me, thanks for the good word. I just sold that GTP and now its time for my E36 to go. I love driving this car, but the only reason I’m selling it is so I can buy an E46 :slight_smile: I’ve got my eye on one so somebody buy this! j/k As for the color, I’ve always said you either love it or you hate it, I always liked it, obviously. It is an OBDI S52, with the S50 intake manifold. I drove a stock E36 M3 once and it was a totally different car. I live in EA, but just moved from WS, so I dont know what scammer stuff went down…
-Nick

you just got that thing what, last summer ? glws

whats up nick its nick lol. clean car, vouch for a good guy. cant beleive you sold the gtp either. GLWS

[quote=“jkucz28,post:14,topic:34605"”]

you just got that thing what, last summer ? glws

[/quote]

Yup, I bought it last summer when I couldnt afford an E46. New job says I can afford one, so now its time to get what I always wanted.
-Nick

e46 M3?

[quote=“93dx–hatch,post:17,topic:34605"”]

e46 M3?

[/quote]

ding ding ding :smiley:

[quote=“JaysGreenLX,post:8,topic:34605"”]

I don’t know who would want to drive around being confused with Skunk though.:gotme:

[/quote]

You dont see many Dakars… I think after seeing this I’m going to paint mine this color.

Nice bimmer nick G/L

[quote=“Shifty,post:19,topic:34605"”]

You dont see many Dakars… I think after seeing this I’m going to paint mine this color.

Nice bimmer nick G/L

[/quote]

if that’s your car in your sig, dont paint it, avus blue is such a hot color on the M’s.