FS: 98 civic ex gsr equipped Sold

haha k>b

wtf does that mean?

shows how much you know :deadhorse:

are your tires filled with $10,000 worth of drugs? if so count me in…i know your a business man and you are like every other money hungry business guy

swapped hondas dont go for anything close to wat u put into them…for example look around on ht for 2seconds and ull see cars justtt like this that are turboed that dont go for 10k basically the swap and aftermarket parts dont add value at all to the car sometimes even makes it worth less if…part it out if u wanna even come close to seeing around wat uve put into it

glws!

trade for my jrsc B16/ITR 2000 Si plus $10k on your end?

clean nys insp & no chk engine light on mine either

lol @ asking price

good luck if you get 10k. youll be lucky if you get 7k

gotta be hardcore into civics to pay that much money… i respect the guy for not putting a fart can on though.

No trades hondas suck, cash doesn’t!

still set in the 9-10k range?

I’d take less… it was a testing waters wtf. The 10k asking price weeds out all the cheap ass, poor ass, ea scammers.

Plus for all the reading impaired, it says “or pm”.

trade for a 97 tsi : )

7k seems pretty reasonable…

aww reminds me of my stolen ek… but actually inspectable. glws!

sorry man, but you’re asking about 4k to much for this car.

Carnut is trying to make a selling point that this car is “100% legal” and inspectable. ok, great, so is my 96 integra GSR. cept mine has a WAY better interior/sound system/ braking system/suspension/appearance etc, i could go on forever.

this car is IN NO WAY worth more than 6k.

to the OP, im sorry you spent a million dollars on the swap, but it didnt make your car worth DOUBLE book value.

Damn 10K thats crazy!!!

It is an accomplishment to say the car is NYS inspectable, very cool. And it has a trailer hitch!
GLWTS

Stop filling up this thread with crap about the price. He said he would take less and to pm him if your interested