FS: 98 neon r/t $900

I just got a message that someone offered more, so my sale pending is no longer, and its being sold for $1100. That sucks :gotme: :frowning:

Well, that’s shady. :tdown:

[quote=“brent_strong,post:42,topic:29166"”]

Well, that’s shady. :tdown:

[/quote]

:wstupid:

sorry $$$ comes first lol especially when i drive a neon… i dont understand how thats shady you its not like you gave me a down payment or anything… then i could understand

[quote=“Slopoke,post:44,topic:29166"”]

sorry $$$ comes first lol especially when i drive a neon… i dont understand how thats shady you its not like you gave me a down payment or anything… then i could understand

[/quote]

i could have come to your work if you would have old me it was cool… i could have given you money instead of home depot on lunch

I would have paypal’d you all the money, and then gave you the paypal fee’s in person tonight. I thought it was sealed when you posted up sale pending :frowning:

Shit…I missed out

cash rules

So did the new buyer get it last night?

shady poor people FTL.

i agree that is shady…

If that guy backed out, i’ll still come get it today, for your asking price.

–mark

nope sold it last night… loaded it up on trailer and took it away, not to mention neonglh had no way to get it home to rochester and wanted to use my plates of my xtreme and then mail them back…this guy lived in orchard park w/a trailer no headaches at all AND i got more than my askin price all you people can say shady blah blah blah but you would do the same thing…

If necessary, I would have used my plates, I just didn’t too if necessary I thought the neon was still on the road, I didn’t want to use any plates off of another car of yours. But, I’m glad you got the money :tup:

–mark

I wish we had a seller rating system, thats a big thumbs down to me

wahhhh noob…cry because i ripped someone off right??? NO!

so if you were sellin your house for 80k and somebody said i would like it but dont know when i can move in and someone else comes along and offers you 500k and will take it right now you would say no right lol…ok thanks for playin

[quote=“neonglh,post:54,topic:29166"”]

If necessary, I would have used my plates, I just didn’t too if necessary I thought the neon was still on the road, I didn’t want to use any plates off of another car of yours. But, I’m glad you got the money :tup:

–mark

[/quote]

thanks man and you should know more than anyone these cars are a dime a dozen on neons.org

Congrats on the sale. Can’t say I blame you for taking cash in hand. It’s a used car, it was for sale for a couple days at a stupid low price, and we’ve all seen how often people end up backing out of sales.

When I sold my Fiero I had emailed back and forth with a guy who was “100% serious” about buying it. Had a rental car reserved, checked with the DMV about a temp tag and everything. Then all of a sudden, two days before he’s supposed to come out, I get an email, “I bought a house, can’t buy the car, if it’s still around in 3 months I’ll buy it”.

So about a week later I had 2 more “very serious” buyers who were going to come see on Sunday, one who said he’d buy it if it was as advertised. That Friday night I got a call from another guy who wanted to see it, stopped by that night, came back at 10am Saturday with cash, full asking price. Cash in hand > promise of cash later.

I still think at least you should have said “I need cash in hand by such and such a time or the deal is off”

but thats my noob opinion