FS- Accuspray turbine compressor, and HVLP gun

Accuspray turbine to power a spray gun- $150
Accuspray Issac spray gun, needs cup, 125

or 250 for both.

they are used, but work well. I just bought a new HVLP gun, so these aren’t needed. (it’s a little dusty from being in a painting environment, but works well.)

Comes with a 30ft hose

and the Gun-

it needs a cup, and an adapter. I never used this set-up, and paid 350 for it a year ago.

is this good enough setup to paint a car?

if so, im VERY interested

^^ yes, yes it is

its one of its intended uses

would u reccommend it?

i wanna paint my civic, should i buy this?

I never used it, but alot of professionals use this system. new, I belive it was close to $1000… Accuspray is one of the best guns out there, and are quite pricey.

This is a pretty good deal, IMHO… I just want to pay for my new Devilbiss GTi 670.

i think ill at least take the compressor off ur hands, just wanna do some research today

do you need a tank for that compressor lol it might be a stupid question.

no tank needed, hose comes right off the compressor into the gun. works real nice from what ive heard about it

you can spray all day long and never have to stop to let the compressor build up pressure again

how much paint waste is there? can you just run a gallon jug?

paint waste on gravity feeds is simply a matter of how accuratly you can mix your paint, with my own gun ive managed to have less then an ounce of waste on many occasions, but at the same time having a small amount of waste is better then running out b4 your done with your last pass on the project

the gun in this setup is also gravity feed, cup screws in on the 45*angle right behind spray tip in front of the trigger assembly

if you look at the box its sitting on, theres a pic of the gun w/ the cup on it

to run a gallon container you would probably have to fab something w/ a gallon glue pot and a hospital IV rack, then just supply the pot with a few psi of pressure to make sure everything flows well

not an ideal setup for painting a car, but i also dont know what your planning either, lol

hey HKR should i contact you or him to see where he is at?

i have no idea where hes at, lol … i just know a bit about the system

Call me if you are interested- 316.3275. I’m just off of main, near Sisters Hospital.

Yo cruciform you interested in any kind of trade, ill trade you my basic nitrous kit thanks.

Sorry, No need for nitrous… I drive a diesel :slight_smile: