FS Beretta Mix 22 pocket gun

For Sale Beretta Minx 22 short handgun

very small and can fit in your jeans pocket.
excellent condition
includes box and 2 magazines.

$150+you pay transfer fee–i use a dealer in delmont to do transfers-cost around $20

http://www.pittspeed.com/uploaded/DSC01001.JPG

My friend might jump on this. He’s at work, I’ll let you know ASAP.

guys i appreciate the offers, but price is pretty firm.
i am not taking $75 or $100…

If thats all its worth according to some of the experts here, i’ll keep it…doesn’t take up a lot of space and i can buy a box of 50 rounds for $3 to plink with.

would there be any problem with transferring it to a MD resident?

i am sure something could be worked out.
i really would prefer to do a in person transfer, but think it can be done if the gun is shipped to a FFL dealer down there in MD for the transfer.

no I’m up in Pittsburgh for the winter…

don’t think it would be an issue if we both go in person to transfer.

PM if you have a interest in the gun.
thanks

I just tried to purchase another firearm from a friend a couple weeks ago. You both must have Id’s to the state that the firearm is registered. Thats what I was told. This was from Ohio to Pa and Im almost positive this applys to all states.

wrong.

i am not quite sure how all these people sell guns on gunbroker.com etc to out of state people. thought its ok as long as gun is shipped directly to a FFL dealer to do the paperwork

The gun is shipped to a dealer in your state and is then transfered to you. So what that means in this case is that if darkstar is indeed MD resident you would have to have a dealer in PA ship it to a dealer in MD at which point he could then register it in his name in MD.

:stupid:

Ok then whats the right answer??

considering the guy hasn’t contacted me about buying it, i guess its a moot issue though.

well at least you know

right. it would have to be shipped from an FFL in PA to an FFL in MD

TTT still available

i still got 100 for it if you really wanna sell and i can pick it up ASAP

add another 50 to that 100 and its all yours.

would like to sell, but have a pet peeve about giving stuff away.:hitit: