FS: Broken Bings Exhaust

Yes if fabricated properly things don’t break, unfortunately even the most expensive exhaust can be poorly made, simply because the person making it had a bad day.

I can understand why you bought this exhaust, i mean what can go wrong with a SS pipe and a muffler? not a whole lot, than cant be fixed quickly and for cheap.

you bought the exhaust yes cause the price was right, but also cause its sufficient enough for your application, my suggestion is just go and get it welded somewhere, instead of getting rid of it and getting a new exhaust.

You can go out and get yourself a new exhaust, pay top dollar for it and still have a simple hanger break on you.

unless you’re just using this as an excuse to get a new exhaust.

He already has a new exaust, but it might be worth it to get it fixed and flip it.

100 %

:expressionless:

Even though he deserves one…

What a mess… this isn’t the first person this has happened too with this exhaust either.

Save yourself some money, and custom build your own, or have someone you trust do it for you…

^^^ :roll:

but thank you bob, i expected much worse.

Point out anything there that isn’t true…

HEADS UP

Bings Dad is halarious…I worked with him for a year…way cooler than Bing, hes the original

so what your trying to say is just get new hangers welded on ?

Sold!