FS: Built KA24DET motor and trans

Built S14 KA24DE motor

Arias 8.8:1 pistons, Crower rods, ARP head studs, ARP main studs, Cometic headgasket, S13 “hot-cam”, nismo thermostat, SMax FPR, rubber fuel lines with -6an fittings, Project Silvia blue anodized fuel rail, RC Engineering 750cc injectors, transmission, SPL pivotball, NO clutch or flywheel. S13 intake manifold that has been polished and had the emissions / butterflies removed. Custom log manifold with Garrett T70 turbo. $3200.

Any pics? I have a S30 that would love this.

I’ll have pics up by tonight

alright

also, how many miles since the initial build? What kind of usage? What kind of power did it make? Who built it? Was the tune bleeding edge or conservative?

any other details you might have would be nice too

It has no more than 100 miles, The turbo in the pic is not the turbo the motor has on it or the turbo that it was tuned with. It was Tuned at TurboTrix Racing, 3 pulls on the dyno, first 2 pulls were mid 400’s. The 3rd pull after fuel adjustments was 472 at 28lbs.

I also have the AEM standalone, with AEM MAP sensor, AEM intake temp sensor and harness for $1300

http://i287.photobucket.com/albums/ll140/JerseyCantSaveMe/cover.jpg
http://i287.photobucket.com/albums/ll140/JerseyCantSaveMe/engine2.jpg

I’m interested. How much would you want for the motor w/o tranny and the AEM stuff? I also have a stock KA24de if you’d like to trade + money.

How does the T70 compare to what it was tuned with?

It was tuned with the T70, the turbo in the pics isnt the T70, its some ebay garbage that i threw on there just to get it running and moveable during the build. I dont really need another motor cause the whole car is getting parted out due to me finding a different chassis that i want to build. For the full motor + Turbo + AEM standalone without the trans id do $4200. I have the paperwork from the dyno tune plus the motor is still in the car so you can hear it run and possibly drive it if i can grab a dealerplate when you come to look at it. Theres someone coming to look at it tomorrow but he seems like a tire kicker so i doubt its going anywhere anytime soon.

Ahh, alright.

Let me know if it goes. I am definitely interested. I live out in Buffalo but I’ll be in the area late next week and would like to check it out.

SOLD!! SOLD!!! SOLD!!! :banana

Ahh, bummer :frowning: