fs compustar alarm/remote start combo pro 2way (used)

hey there i have a used compustar RF-P2W900 2-way setup for sale
comes with both remotes (2-way and 1-way)
2 shock sensors
alarm speaker
hood switch
temp sensor for interior
all relays
complete harness
antenna
extra blinker
power door unlocker thingy
http://mobileedgeonline.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/10/2w900-pro-230x300.jpg

EVERYTHING NEEDED FOR THE COMPLETE INSTALL
wiring info is even on the back of the module
250 O.B.O
let me know what you think.

for $300 you can buy a brand new unit … just a heads up might wanna think about pricing specially for a used unit, yes the brain has lifetime warranty but if the harness is cut up its a bitch to make work for a different car sometimes. awesome product though why you selling ???

reason for selling is it was installed by sleezy motorsports and they hacked my harness under my dash. so i redid a buch of the dash harness to clean it up, and in the midst was my harness for the compustar. the harness for the compustar was cut at the solders so its still in great condition, but id let it go for 220.
like i said its still in perfect working order, and everything that comes with it is still in great condition, came out of my summer/sunday car, MY 180sx.

worth 600 new actually for the complete setup
http://www.6ave.com/shop/product.aspx?ref=Froogle&sku=CPSP2W900FMAS

sorry i work at a car audio shop installing those for the last few years … online prices are bunk im sure i could find one online new for $200, but thats not my point, from a shop here NEW with NEW harness would be about 300-400 depending on the shop, i have an extra set of remotes if anyone is interested and wants another 2 way … :slight_smile: haha, glws im not trying to bring your ad down just i know whats its worth. why dont u put it in your DD for winter they work greeeat !

my winter dd already has command start. plus its a 91 chev pickup, the 2way is worth more than the truck imo lol…
but yeah someone pick this up cuz its in good shape. if your serious about it then i can post pics, but the remotes are exactly like in the pics.