FS: Compustar 2W900FM AS Alarm System Manual Tranny

Compustar 2W900FM AS Alarm System- $135 shipped

Comes with two way pager, remote start, turbo timer, extra remote, immobilizer key pod.

Bump

would you be able to install this?

I’d send you to daryls. They uninstalled it for me. They said they would throw it back in for around $60 depending on what you want to work (remote start, turbo timer, etc…)

I’ll take $100 picked up if your interested.

ok ill let ya know in a few days, my alarm system now is a complete POS and it would be nice to have a starter as well

hey rich had one of these before and they are amazing, may grab this for the sti if you have it laying around next week

I’ll take it off ya as long as you can guarantee to have the alarm and car start hooked up or under $100

English?

i think he meant hooked up for*

how hard are remote starters to install on manuals?

i’ll take it if you can guarantee that it will be installed in my jeep for under $100 with the alarm and remote start both working

I was told to have it hooked up the way I had it (alarm and Turbo Timer) it would be $60. If your concerned, I would give Daryls a call. I also know there are a few guys on here that do compustar installs on the cheep, u might wanna check that out.

ok well i’ll take it for $100

if you’re in the WS/OP area i’ll be at Pappas tonight from say 10-2ish if not we can meet up some other time

matt
946-9440

y was it taken out? selling the vehicle? interested in it, just want to make sure it wasnt taken out due to not working properly or something.

he sold his car

:meh:sadly

PM bdr5oh for an install quote too. Good prices, great work. He did the install on my wife’s old car and even though we sold it 2-3 years ago I know it’s still working since the car stayed in the family.

wow people are that big of dick’s on here that they’ll say “ill take it” after another person said they want it. Usually its “if the deal falls through i’ll get it”…

If you wanna sell it to me CALL ME at 946-9660 and we can meet up somewhere.

Thanks
Matt

i dont even think my car is worth breaking into haha, u can have it matt

<----:mamoru:^^^^

damn… i just ordered this exact unit for 189… :banghead: