FS GT28R

Well that turbo now days is not 775. Its a bit higher then that. So therefore, you get it fixed up and you still are looking at a cheaper used turbo then a brand new 28r.

Also comes with all the flanges and fittings. As well as a 5 bolt flange for the downpipe.

True…like 50 dollar difference…i would buy new for that price…just sayin’

More then 50 bud.If you can not afford a new turbo. You can get this one rebuilt and still be under the cost of a new turbo.

Ummmm dont need one, swapped motors and I am running a KO3…not looking to make a bunch of power i cant use.
I was just making a point that it’s not as easy as you are leading people to believe, those center sections are very difficult to come by. I just sat here and told you how i and Morgan tried to find one. You can only from garret and are special order only. Again just sayin’ so that people don’t get the wrong info.

Good deal though…you are correct. Just a total bitch to pull off.
GLWS

Special Order or find one on a forum . You can still find them a lot of places, if you know where to look.I was looking for another 28r and I actually had a couple people pm me about them having one on honda-tech. The thread was about 2 weeks old and I had a couple people willing to ship theirs to me pretty cheap.

CHRA? Or turbo? cuz i do need a CHRA still…hate having the thing just sitting there looking at me.

turbo

I should put this on my quad :rofl

Did he say how much?

I think it was a 2871r he wanted 400 shipped from ga