FS: Hey GN Guys; 86 GN-$1000

its an 86 ttype with a clean autocheck report

That looks like a field car. Frame and floors are probbaly shot.
They don’t repro much of the sheet metal for GN’s or Monte Carlos.

Part it out and be done with it.

i would be interested also.I would like the phone #.I would restore it.

hell yeah me too lol those go for alot no matter what it should sell…

That’s sad to see. :frowning: And I hate GM.

Good restoration project!

that thing is torn up! would love to see someone restore

i found a gn rusted to shit and just because the engine still ran he sold it for $4200 haha these are worth there wait in gold

dude u could totaly get a regal for parts or even through the engine in a regal lol

Has anyone come to look at this yet?

hey guys, just to let you know that it’s not gonna go to waste, i bought it and it’s the 3rd gn to my collection, of course i only have 1 together so far but it doesn’t hurt to stock it up, anyone needs a few parts off it let me know

nice good call

Did you check the title out on it? As of yesterday, NYS was still reporting a GMAC lien on the car, so unless it’s parts, you might want to check that out.

http://www.nysdmv.com/titlestat/default.html

VIN number: 1G4GK4779GP450374
Model year: 1986
Vehicle Make: BUICK

Title Issue Date: 06/25/2007
Number of Liens: 01

Liens:

GMAC

The guy you bought it from bought it from the original owner, so you may be able to get a lien release. Let me know if you want help. How much did he let it go for if I can ask?

I’m pretty sure he is just parting it out, so no need to bother with a lien release

i’m gonna check into it when i talk to the guy selling the car/and pick it up. it’s gonna be fun loading it on the trailer. i’m not too sure of the plans with the car yet. might end up restoring it or parting it out. i have a few gn’s and regal bodys for parts, but not enough time to do them all so far. kinda stocking up on the stuff for a rainy day or backup parts for when something breaks. there are alot of us gn guys around and some that sell the parts are on crack as they sell them for stupid money and i plan on racing/driving the cars like they should be. by the way i didn’t pay much for the car, but the shape that its in its a right price. its not gonna go to waste thats for sure

Pacos,do/did you belong to the wny GN club?That name seems really familiar.
D

couldnt have gone to a better gn guy… im sure itll be in pieces soon… lol ill have to stop by and check it out when you get it to the shop