FS: Homebrew Kit

ive realized i like drinking beer more than making it. also, the water here sucks ass, and i think thats the reason my beer sucks so bad. i’ll prob pick up another kit when i move out of here, but till then this one is up for grabs.

Home Brew Equipment Kit with Brewing Beer Making DVD - eBay (item 350148644626 end time Apr-03-09 13:29:41 PDT)

i bought this off of ebay a few months ago for around $110 shipped. i also purchased a 5 gallon brew pot (stainless) for $50. its a really nice pot (martha stewert brand siiqqq) and holds heat well. i’ll also include everything i have sitting around, except for the sanitizer and bottle washer, im going to keep them for cleaning my growlers

everything else goes with it, pump, spigot, tubing, bottleing wand, ect… i’ll even give you the extra bottles i have sitting around

$100 FIRM

thats actually a pretty good deal on the kit.

any ingredients left over?

nope, but theyre cheap, like $30-$40 for 55 beers

ive got the exact same kit and love it.
glws

where does one buy the ingredients

theres a place in hamburg called lets do wine (i think thats the name)

i always got mine from midwest homebrew online

there is also a homebrew store on military rd somewheres

Corner of Military and Sheridan behind Getty. It is an awesome place and has anything you could possibly need.

this is true…my dad used to buy his wine making supplies there…great place, think its just called “Home Brewing Supplies” or something like that

how hard is this to do?

Why dont you buy 5gal. spring water and use that, that is what I use.

glws my step dad has made a homebrewing system in our garage all electronically controlled it works pretty well if anyone is interested in seeing pics i’ll post them up or make a thread in ot but anyways glws good deal

i have been using spring water, but ive def lost interest in the hobby. i have much bigger priorities going on right now and this stuff needs to go

bump

If you wanna part out at atll I will take the carboy off ya, i can always use more

i dont want to part it, i want it all gone

buy my shit