FS: Honda Element Stuff

I got a HOnda Element that was just in an accident and the whole rear is in close to perfect condition let me know what you want and ill look into it for you!

[quote=“TsiTalon”"]

I got a HOnda Element that was just in an accident and the whole rear is in close to perfect condition let me know what you want and ill look into it for you!

[/quote]

I will take the motor? How about the floor mats, do you have them?

here is the pic of the car
your more than welcome to meet up with me and see if the motor is still good enough for you if you want and we will discuss a price!
http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u160/rootk13/0216071639.jpg

[quote=“TsiTalon,post:3,topic:26266"”]

here is the pic of the car
your more than welcome to meet up with me and see if the motor is still good enough for you if you want and we will discuss a price!

[/quote]

WOW… Where is the car located?

its on Root 5 by Bethlehem Steel but… i just talked to my brother about it (its his car) and i guess it will have to wait cause my brother got dicked over by the car salesman

when my bro bought the car the car salesman told him he would take care of all the insurance shit so he could just sign and drive… so my brother did so… and it turns out that even though my bro was making payments on the car the car salesman signed him up for liability and no collision… so when he got in his accident he got royally fucked… and my rents are lookin into possible lawsuits so the car cant get touched for a lil while maybe next week or the following…

and im pretty sure its a law that you must have collision if you are making payments… so its a confusing situation

hmmmmm, im not sure if it is actually a law or not, but most places that finance cars, will not due so unless u have full coverage.

Ok thats bs because if the car is new or not…it still has to be fully covered or the bank wont give the loan.

yea its messed up so we will see what happens with it… ill update when i know more

Yes let me know please.

[quote=“boardjnky4,post:7,topic:26266"”]

hmmmmm, im not sure if it is actually a law or not, but most places that finance cars, will not due so unless u have full coverage.

[/quote]

It is a law, the insurance is meant to cover the difference between the loan and the value of the car. It’s called gap insurance.

what the fuck did he hit?? whats the other object look like?

he hit a waste management garbage truck… no damage… maybe a scratch