FS:House in Grand Is.Owner hold mortgage.GREAT deal for the right person

WHATS THE ADDRESS… lol

if its the house i think it is, thats a high price tag for a house assesed at 177k and needs work.

but i could be off here

:gotme:

damn… and you quoted me so i cant even edit… lol… i didnt see that… thanks

:wink:

:tup:

Just so everyone knows Grand Island is wayyyyyyyyy low with a assessments which is good as it keeps the taxes low.My house would sell between $600-$650k and my taxes are 12K a year.Go to Amherst or Williamsville and check out a house for that price and see what you’ll be paying.I have a house in Amherst I paid 37k for,it’s assessed/worth 75k or so and the taxes are 3k a yr. Grand Island is one of the lowest tax areas in wny,period.It just seems higher because the houses are worth more.
D

I’m looking at the site on Google Earth, exactly which part is on the water? It looks landlocked to me.

how much are taxes on this house… i dont feel like researching it…

http://nyspeed.com/forums/showthread.php?t=22084&highlight=house

And, IIRC from the ubrf thread, the water access is across the street’ish

i have to agree here. my $100k house in GI has $1200 taxes each year after the star exempt. with out the star, they were $1800

My wife and I talked about this today. We aren’t really read to move yet but something like this would be ideal for us. In case it helps your sale we concluded:

-The price is about right given how old the house is and the indeterminable state of the interior.
-We need pics of the interior. Needing trim to you might mean unlivable to us.
-The whole “you hold the mortgage” thing alone is enough to make us walk. We deal with banks, not people.

Just saying from where we sit we need a lot more details because as this ad sits it seems sketchy as hell and not many people would be willing to deal with a private individual when it come to 5-6 figures of their money.

post up the address

NYSPEED PARTY on the front lawn… 3-2-1 GO GO GO!!!

Sketchy as hell???Did you just think you were going to walk up and give me 1,000’s of dollars and I say thanks and walk away?Have you ever heard of lawyers?I have bought many owner holds,including my plaza for $650,000.I guess I’m just a stupid person though.Think a little bit before you come and here talk if you don’t know how things work.

most people don’t buy using the previous owner’s financing. that’s all he was saying. what incentive do you have to hold the mortgage? why would you want to assume that risk?

i guess its just weird is all. you saying you will hold the mortgage in order to expedite the sale suggests you really want to move the property. but, you haven’t posted pictures of the interior (or exterior), which is probably holding you back. it just doesnt add up.

however, i have no idea if this is a good deal or not. not enough info at this point.

D

If you want, I would be more than happy to take pics on my way home from work one of these days…

Holding the mortgage allows alot of opportunity to people who’d have trouble with traditional financing, are whom are laddering their finances.

Self employed, people that don’t report all income therefore lack the proof, etc, etc.

His incentive is it makes it easier to sell… chrsit, this is fucking NYSpeed, not Ballers.Ny.Us

Not mention Derek is one of the most honest people on this board. I guarantee there is no sketchy bullshit going on here.

to me there is no risk at all.If you stop paying me I take the house back and keep your deposit.The incentive I have as it makes it a faster transaction with less hassles.(oh I couldn’t get approved,my credit won’t be better for 2 months, the bank wants master bathroom finished,etc…)
I know I should post some pics up and will prob have JGT stop over this week and snap a few.
D

^^^^^ ty nice people above
D

alot of people hold mortgages when they sell. Business do it aaaaaaaaaal the time. There isn’t anything sketchy about it. Kinda like lease to own.