FS: JDM S13

for sale, i have 2 cars on a boat coming into canada

a S13 silivia
and a RPS13 (180Sx hatchback) (just like a 240SX)

both cars are stright from Japen both with SR20DET’s

full J-spec
Right hand drive, legal in canada to dive, will register to you and everything

let me know if you want one looking for about 14,000,

I can also get Supras, Rx-7s and other cars, still trying for a skyline but as far as i see it wont be able for a bit unless you want a R32 Skyline

So what exactly is a 180SX coupe, as opposed to a 180SX hatch? :? There is only one type of 180SX.

These are modified 1989 model S13s?

Sorry but $14 000 seems kinda pricey for a Silvia/180SX when comparing prices to other importers.
I’ll stick to my LHD USDM 240SX instead of that JDM stuff.
I wouldn’t mind an old Toyota Soarer though.

ok what i mean to say RPS13, PS13 or S13

R is a hatchback, P, is a coup style, and S13 is the siliva

no most of them are stock expect for upgreads, last one sold was lower with JIC, stage 3 turbo, FMIC, and body kit, but it sold for a bit more then 14,000

and 3rd gen rx-7 is about 20,000, if you want something specail and you want it let me know, just dont waste my time,

as for most imports tehy can get you in a car that s over 15 years old i can bring in some rides that are a bit newer

For $14,000 you will want to be a lot more specific about what upgrades the cars have. ImportConcern and JNS Imports sell these cars for a lot less than that, including modifications. For $14,000 it would have to be very well done and in extra clean shape.

I might also suggest that you learn the Nissan model lineup so as to not appear as though you don’t know what you’re selling. The PS13 and RPS13 are not eligible for import, and if that’s what you’re bringing over, expect them to be seized at port. A PS13 is a Silvia, not a 180SX. ‘P’ does not designate “coupe” style, it designates the SR20DET. The only cars you can bring over this year are the RS13 and the S13.

a seller who doesnt know there products!?!, if you can find me a production 180 coupe ill give you 20000 for it because it must be the rarest car ever made :pat:

and what year are these cars, there were no sr’s in the silvia’s or 180’s that are 15 years old, so i was just wondering

price isnt too bad of a starting price for a car thats landed considering what japanese imports was asking for there silvia ](*,) but you wont get 14 especaillly when there are cars like this for 11 with free shipping
http://www.importconcern.ca/stock/100009/

this is a reply to RD_man
like i said what i meant to says is PS13 (coupe) its not a 180SX but it the easaest to classifie it as
and yes if you want a 88 S13 i can get it to you for chaper then that too
but if you want a 93-94 180SX then the price is a bit higher, and seeign as most imports will not import anything thats not 15 years or older have fun finding some one that will import you one of them

so a seller that know his products and import laws

so before you open your big mouth and talk do a bit of research, As i already did state that what i meant to say is PS13,
and also find me a importer that will imort you a 3rd Gen RX-7 lol for 20000, or a 95 supra, have fun , talk to me then

and lol spend 11 G and then drive down to BC to pick up your car lol
I’m importing right to Otnario and changing all reg to your name and everything so once again look at the posts before you think you all cool and reply knowing sh#T

You cannot LEGALLY import a JDM S13 that is less than 15 years old.

step 3 is look at teh motor, i got them with is SR20DET
look at your dealers

like i said please shut up unless you read your info,

You cannot LEGALLY import a JDM S13 that is less than 15 years old???
can you import a skyline into the US?
yes
can you do it to canada no?

can you import it and drive it with dealer plates
yes

ohh suck my nut,

and can you import a car from the US yes
ok

dont worry about how its done, its just fully legal, and its done, you just have to know the right connection, so

but anyways for you boys that think you know better becuase you have never done it then have fun, for any one that wants one, let me know

oh and yes you can import a R34 sorry i lied you just have to bring it in as a Kit car, so there a nother law for you morons to learn,

have fun, like i said if you want a ride, let me know

i dont care if its a BMW, a nissn, a Toyota, whatever just let me know i know connections around the globe

and annother thing is there a 1998 Honda Integra, driving around (yes honda since JDM) in cambridge area with Lambo doors lol explian that one if you cant bring it in unless 15 years or older, like i said learn your laws before you speak, other then that shut it

are you kidding, your flaming us because you want to sell me an illegal car?
http://s90716686.onlinehome.us/rolleyesbarf.gif

if i wanted an ilegal GT-R i can get one delivered to me in a week since i know a seller whos driving one right now in the west coast but that aint the way to go. i just hope that importers such as you who try to scam the system on a regular basis do not cause the canadian import laws to get even stricter than they currently are, because it gives a bad name to importers who do it ligitamitly and if it causes to a backlash in the actual laws it will also hurt the potential buyers, as i hope to buy an r34 skyline when it is legal for import, not as a kit car, not in peices then rebuildng it, if your gonna be an ass then try and bullshit me its not gonna happen, i know my import laws and i also know my way around them as you obviously do, so go panhandle your kit cars or whatever your gonna call them on someone else. :stuck_out_tongue:

didnt someone on this board buy the JI Silvia, that one is licensced and registered, you should check it out,

no problem like i said if you want a car come to me let me know what it is i will tell you stirhg tup yes or no

and i will show you many cars taht are driving around fully registerd legal,

i dont care if you go to another importer, the fact is i have to play around with importing to US then to canada, and all that to make them legal

let me know, i’ll show you but if your a waste of my time then dont even come to me, and if you know the laws of imporing cars then by far do it your self, but if you dont then shut up

this post was ment to give you all options on getting cars, and that it fully legal driving, VIN registered in canada all legit,

Listen buddy, I have been on the phone with the RIV, Transport Canada, Canada Border Services Agency, and the MTO for the last three days. And I was also familiar with the import laws before that. I don’t think I am the one who hasn’t learned the import laws.

SON will not condone the sale of illegal or possibly illegal merchandise.

You have no solid information or arguments.

Driving a personal car with a dealer plate is illegal.

You cannot import an R34 Skyline as a kit car.

Importing a JDM car to the US is legal if you can have it comply with US Safety standards. This involves crash testing a certian number of vehicles, and modifying them to meet the standards. Even if you do this, you must get clearance with with RIV before you can import it to Canada. The cost would be astronomical.

You have only proven that you are irrational, decietful and impolite to potential customers.

This thread will be locked until you can prove that the cars you are importing are legal. You can contact me via pm or email.