FS: Keltec 9MM P11

about 2 years old, great shape. all black, polished inner barrel. one clip, comes with some extra ammo. has the optional belt clip mounted onto it which makes it very easy to carry without a bulky holster. anyways, asking 200. everything will be done legit.

not my actual gun, pic found on google.

http://www.waffenzimmermann.ch/sites/faustfeuerwaffen/faustfeuerwaffen/Kel%20Tec%2014196r.jpg

GREAT gun been carrying one since i turned 21 very small and nice to shoot except the long trigger pull due to the fact there is no safety! BUMP for a kel-tec

if there is no safety how do you keep the gun from going off if you bump the trigger

The trigger is pretty heavy to make up for the lack of safety, but if you can’t keep your finger off the trigger, then don’t put one in the chamber.

It has no safety because it is a carry gun designed to be slim, simple, compact, and easy to draw. A safety is difficult to integrate into the frame without adding size and an inconvenient switch/tab. There is the obvious downside, but they don’t have much of a record of going off accidentally as far as I’ve read.

pm sent

questions…

-polishing is cosmetic only(the gunmetal part on the top in the middle).

-dont put one in the chamber, the heavy trigger is your safety either way. you can get lighter trigger springs.

-put over 100 rounds thru it.

-bald1one, you gotta be 21 to own a gun.

and…ONLY reason im selling is cause i had a buyer for this but it turned out he couldnt transfer it into his name and wanted me to just give him a “bill of sale”. i already got another gun and was expecting this to be gone. ended up getting the springfield XD 9 sub comp

sold yet? pm me if not. thx

not yet, still sitting under the mattress.

im 23

pm sent

sold, thanks for the interest