FS: LACOSTE SHIRTS (aligator logo)

FUCKING FAGETS!!! (not “faggots”)

I HATE YOU ALLIGATOR POLO SHIRT WEARING COLLAR POPPING SIDEWAYS TRUCKER HAT BUSHY HIGHLIGHTED HAIRED PINK BELT PIMPIN HOMO MUTHER FUCKERS.

Stop making “normal, non trendy, fitting, non pastel/gay colored, un-faded, un ripped” clothing impossible to find anywhere. I have to go to fucking Tractor Supply to get jeans… where other people go there for “Trucker Hats”, I have to go to that fucking 8 dollar store in the mall for pants just cause they are cheap, and almost fit. I feel awkward wearing a polo shirt on Casual Friday and then going out after work cause now I’m wearing a polo shirt with the collar where it should be (folded to my shoulders, not popped around my ears) and I’m surrounded by people who wear these things 24/7 and try to get as many shades of pink that they can find.

GET A FUCKING CLUE YOU FUCKING HOMOS

/rant

I’ll be back if this shit persists.

:word:

and see sig below /

Anything I can pop my collar with. :smiley:

X…

seriously when did richard simmons start setting fashion trends.

i really liked polo shirts, but i have had to tuck them away as of late. ill pull them back out when they get lame again.

lol

this thread is awesome.

and xander where is the vid :lol:

Do you have any in pink?

and since I’ve finally found some people with good fasion sense, does anyone have any hemp necklaces or braceletts they want to get rid of?

oh yea, I have been forced by my mom to thin out my “Stussy” collection…My parents basement is full of “Stussy” hats that i’ve only worn once (they look all used and stuff after the first wear). They are cool because its kinda like pussy…and old people won’t know what it’s all about, making you unique!

let me know!

-Cheater-

i’ll take some Hugo suits if he can get those cheap :wink:

ARE YOU READY TO WEAR THE SAME SHIT ALL THE OTHER FAGS ARE?

GET READY thEN

CAUSE YOUR ABOUT TO BE COMPLETELY FAG-TIF-FIED

HOLLA

^^^LOL

I had a couple of these shirts.

I didn’t think they were that fashionable!

damn me getting 3x bigger since i was in 6th grade.

lol… your were one big ass 6th grader.:lol:

BTW - No offence Xander. I know you do it for the girls, and not the same sex.

But it still looks gay

wait, is this a true or false question?

[ ]TRUE
FALSE

xander gets girls? :gotme:

Should have started this trend “for those of you that are interested” because there are too many haters on here that shop at the salvation army.

locoste used to be owned by izod, thats when everyone had these shirts in the 1980s.

I own a couple, they are good quality shirts, and if I was out and somebody called me a popping collar faggot, i’d probably knock their teeth down their throat.

did you seriously mean to type ‘trend’ instead of thread, because thats fucking a fucking hysterical typo.

hey, there is no reason to get all pissy just because you are a “collar poppin’ faggot” want to fuck, cutie?

it appers people are confusing fashon sense with a trend.

pink shirt trucker hat wearing collar popping faggot

?

OHHH SNAP1!!!111!!!11!11

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA

:rofl: :slight_smile: :rofl: :biglaugh: :lol:

I think I’m gonna piss my pants

-Cheater-

Im so confused right now

x2^01654065486046870465143540+840.4 + Newman’s Sig Pic.