UH OH

It may be a strategy to make the government to look like they’re doing something for election. However, a thing to keep in mind is that it STILL gives the cops a lot of power to abuse, so it’s something that affects us at a greater level than just politicians TRYING to solve street racing. What makes me most worried is that with this given power, cops will go on power trip and abuse it especially with some of the corrupted ones around here that can be a real asshat.

Jeff, I totally forgot about joining OMVOC, how do I join again?

Great incentive too, me and my friend actually thought about it. Once a cop sees you rip it from a redlight even by yourself, you have two options. Run. Or $10,000 fine. Pretty biased and unethical.

Another thing to keep in mind for the deaths in street racing is that most of it, are stupid punk teenagers in their mom’s minivan or luxury cars. Not modified or Sports cars.

I’ve personally see an accident scene that resulted of street racing. It was pretty fatal, and completely retarded. BMW 3-Series Cabriolet vs. Honda Civic. Happened right outside my mom’s office on Finch/Midland. Said to be going about 160km/h in broad daylight traffic. When I saw the cars, I had problems recognizing. But that’s only ONE in probably the past 5 years. I’ve seen more dying from idiots running red.