FS: LIMITED RUN ASTFUF STICKERS! Get 'em while they are HOT!

Well obviously I’m the only Ahmed being attacked on here. There’s another Ahmed, haven’t spoken to him in a while AhmadG. That being said it’s obvious that you’re attacking me and not some ‘other Ahmed’.

And to the ‘lawsuit threat’. I don’t need to threaten you online, this is taking it public, not only is the slander on son240sx, but years back you spread hate mongering rumors about me to individuals that never even spoke to me to say the same lies over and over against me.

Whatever I said is very logical as it goes back to ever since I’ve joined this forum. Deliberate slander, misinformation and rumor spreading about me, defamation, name calling, insults, the whole works. Personal and material. Now you’re making stickers that will be publicly on vehicles? Absolutely it could be grounds for defamation. There is enough material on this forum to pinpoint and quote every slander and attack against me if need be. Any time you do attack me and I retaliate I can point out this is what happened if necessary.

And now you want to sell stickers and wear them in public on your banged up cars? That’s sinking to a new low indeed, and from an intellectual perspective you’re the one losing as clearly you resort to insults and defamation to boost your own ego and self-worth. Clearly some of you don’t go back to the ‘taurus brakes’ and automatic insults. It is perpetual and continous and even if disproven some new derogatory crap is brought about to insult me or attack me. Of course I’ll defend myself. That’s the whole point of defamation law as well, just saying. It’s about someone’s reputation, character and dignity. Too many of you are too weak intellectually so when you have nothing else to prove about yourself you resort to perpetual attacks as examplified with these stickers.

Only times I ‘attack’ is when I defend myself or my car in retaliation for someone’s initial attack. I got nothing to lose doing that, even if there is a hundred people against me I’ll still stand up and defend myself and only reason I even take the time to say what i say is because I am saying the truth. On the other hand as many times as you repeat yourself in group setting slandering, still it won’t prove yourself as right, it just shows weakness and low self-esteem.

Im sorry but the baby picture with the beard … LLOOOOOLLL that is just funny ahahaha

Internetz is serious busness. Seriously tho you should be happy theres a sticker made for you. Even more so who really gives a shit? If SON240sx (an internet forum) really has this much of an effect on your day to day life you need to check yo self or at least get a GF. just do your thing NFG.

the point is not whether this is something small or not, its that its perpetual. Believe me lol i dont think about this in my daily life. I have a good family, cars, a real job/career, but slander is slander and I will defend myself whenever I’m attacked here or otherwise.

Taking it to this new low level though is pathetic. Making money off it, unprecedented.

upon closer inspection, it says DONATIONS no one is making any money

Whether mandatory or compulsory that is still making money off my name and to top it off, by slandering my name. Double whammy. Defamation + profit.

This thread is awesome. Mission accomplished I’d say.

http://morphium.org/~bursar/images/cat/you_still_mad.jpg

Dude, just stop posting. Clearly, nobody likes you here.

bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. i have no idea why but that just killed me

sweet at least im not the only one. hahaha

DSTFUF stickers are on order.

OH MY GOD!!!

this may be the greatest post in the history of SON240SX

mark, where are you right now? i want to come give you money and free stuff.

Ahmed, you’re awesome… don’t take this so hard, you’re basically like a BAS (Ian Skinner) but like eleventy billion times hilariouser

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v117/ridepinktrucks/cry_baby.jpg

^made my day!!!

if you do a run of stickers with that picture, i’ll put a deposit down now.

hahahahaha

Mark i want these ever so random letters put in this random order… for some reason I like the order they are in… any other colors??? really your not a true son member unless youve told ASTFU… cause we all know and he knows…

wait,
you own llamas?
in for skyline with llama picture.

---------- Post added at 11:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:41 PM ----------

his posts are too long so i dont actually know why everyone hates him so much other than the fact that they dont want him posting and he keeps giving essays.

unless you have changed your name to ASTFU then its not you … so STFU F

Geezz your name gets bashed up almost as bad as what you did to your fenders with pliers!!!

Yo guys… i think he is mad.

He keeps typing and typing and typing!

if you’ve got 2 ill chip in some donation…

this is too awesome

Don’t need stickers, but I’ll take it on a t-shirt. Large/Black with like neon yellow lettering so you can see it from 5,000 yards away.