FS: M3 race car: Ad test thread

Bubble burst: This problem is officially more expensive than $.54. :lol

huh?

hahaha

lol

as you wish: http://cgi.ebay.com/1995-M3-GTS3-C-mod-or-HPDE-racecar_W0QQitemZ120486127977QQcmdZViewItemQQptZRace_Cars_Not_Street_Legal_?hash=item1c0d886969

bid away cossey

I’m not one for competition, so how about $8k cash, right now.

When you keep paying for all of these re-listing fees, this $8k is gonna sound reallll good. I can also give you the $8k in any form of payment as well.

Would you like 8000 $1 bills to swim around in? I could make it happen.

The used race car market has been in the shitter for a while now. Bump, and good luck to you.

the E36 race car market is down pretty low. 8-10k is top dollar right now

There are JP cars sitting on the market for $20k that would’ve sold in an instant for $35k 2 years ago. :frowning:

as can be said for alot of cars/other items these days

Does this car have any logbooks from when it was racing? Any laptimes for different tracks that have been recorded? Any class/overall wins?

The log book never really had anything put in it, but it does have one.

it had some laptimes but the setup is completely changed… probably no class nor overall wins.

If you have a logbook or any racing history to include with the sale it could help to put it in the ad. I know some shoppers that only want raced cars to be sure they meet tech or have been shaken down.

Only the smart ones though.

Carry on.

nvrmind, I’m stupid

The logbook quite literally has 8-10 pages which are stamped for the car “passing tech” but not being present for inspection. Its the type of stuff that raises more questions than it answers.

I wasn’t calling you stupid? I was just saying dumb people have money to waste too.

ah, gotcha. I read his post wrong then.

its finally getting up there in bids… Will I get more or less if I pull the reserve?

i see it got to 10,999. did you sell it?

x2 ?