FS:MEGAN RACING coilovers

I have been able to work out an awesome deal with my buddies at megan for january and hopefully february on megan coilovers.
Now that i have spoken to friends in cali, that have used them for 8-9 months i can say that they are reliable, and very, very good bang for the buck. The seals, and bearings used are off high quality and best of all i have full confidence in the guys at megan regarding any kind of warranty issues that may occur in the future.

These coilovers come with a TWO year warranty

http://www.meganracing.com/products/product_page.asp?catid=93

here is the link to the site…
the temporary price for these ia 1150cdn in ure hands…all delivieries take a maximum of 3 weeks as long as they have the coilovers in stock, and if they dont, i wont take a deposit from the customer untill i have been told they are in stock…pm me, or call me after 6 pm for details.
416 910 5550
one luv…
varun

much like the D2’s this introductory pricing will not be valid after a few people have gotten in on this…

for example, it is reasonable to assume that these Megan Coilovers will go from $1150 to $1400 by summer

the same way that D2’s are now $1300 or more depending on application.

it seems some people are under the impression that the early-bird pricing last forever… sorry folks.

a little OT, but can you get any Megan parts?

any megan parts are available through me very easily, and at a great price…no hassles, no customs no BS…

what will be the price after this deal?

1400 approx

Good guy to deal with…
100% recommended!

got some info from FA

http://forums.freshalloy.com/ubbthreads/showflat.php?Cat=&Board=UBB27&Number=67874749&Forum=All_Forums&Words=megan%20coilovers&Match=And&Searchpage=0&Limit=25&Old=allposts&Main=67874130&Search=true#Post67874749

“The one issue that I had during the install was the lower macpherson strut mount bolt holes. Sadly, they were too close by 1/8”, so I had to dremel out the hole into an oval to mount them up. I plan on calling up Megan Racing and Underground to inform them of this tomorrow morning."

posted by jeff240sx half way down on first page

just wondering if this has been resolved?

yes, i read elsewhere from american retailers of Megan products that the problem was resolved.

any recommended temprature range?
likely till the end of febuary? a week or two before tax returns?
interchangeable perches? S13 ->Z32 5-bolt conv.?
are there re-build kits available?

How do these compare to D2s?

re build kits will be offered anytime you need them…so far we only have s13/s14…no z32 kits made yet…
Just like any other high performance coilover these should never be used below 0 degrees if u want to get the maximum life out of them.!!
AFter reading many reviews many ppl say that they are far better ride quality then the k sport and d2 suspension…however this is purely a personal opinion from individuals that have different tastes to each other.

I need S14 headers. Can you get that? how fast/soon can u get megan parts? U said u will get more Short shifters in mid-feb…are u receiving a shipment of more parts? If yes, what else is available?