FS: My 1998 Mitsubishi Eclipse GST

Just sitting in my garage on the rainy days and then comes outside on the nice ones. No need to put more miles on it when I am trying to sell it.

like i said i think i will wait it out a little longer till it goes down more… not to lowball ya… just don’t need that high of a car payment everymonth

www.vladchernyak.com

See the car featured there

I have taken off some parts, with that said: Crazy new price of $7900

Also, I will consider a partial trade and cash for a 1G AWD, it needs to be clean.

what parts were taken off? Does it still have DSMLINK?

No more DSM Link.

I am most likely making a new thread. I am seriously gonna take the car completely back to stock I think.

if you take it completely back to stock, i might be having a conversation with you about it… :slight_smile:

damn dude, ur really itchin to buy another eclipse… Did Jeff let you drive ur old one or something and now you really miss it?

no, i havent driven my old one… i just keep my eyes out for good deals and if i see one i MAY jump on it… i miss the sound of a turbo as well :slight_smile:

did this thing ever sell?

Yeah I believe Tony finally got rid of it.

yup, my buddy bought this… put maaaaybe 300 miles on it. and now its sitting in his garage, without an engine due to a hole in the back of the block. he’s lookin for a 6 bolt if anyone knows of anything…

he bought this and it blew up?

wow… 300 miles and then boom?

so what kind of boost controller did he put on it, and how much boost did he run (before it popped)?

That sounds definately like somebody tried to crank up the boost… poopy

[quote=“rustyrotors,post:52,topic:15194"”]

yup, my buddy bought this… put maaaaybe 300 miles on it. and now its sitting in his garage, without an engine due to a hole in the back of the block. he’s lookin for a 6 bolt if anyone knows of anything…

[/quote]

WHAT:bloated: ???

nice…there went an expensive car

:eek:

Please tell me thats a joke! All that time and effort in that car and it just “blew up” after 300 miles!!! Did he mess around with something?

Tony…my deepest sympathies…:meh:

-Fox

[quote=“rustyrotors,post:52,topic:15194"”]

[/quote]

I hope that’s a late April Fools joke. I looked at all the photos Tony put up of it when he was selling it, it looked like a gorgeous car… shame.

wow f*$%#n nice car glws