FS: My 95 NYG neon shell - $600 w/ trans and 2.0 block

if you think that your car can make it to Elmira Heights, you are free to come over. i can even throw some dogs on the grill, but i’ll have to keep the Corona’s for myself. i don’t wanna get charged with serving alcohol to minors.

good luck finding another NYG in your price range. the shell is currently on Craigslist (link) and he’s only asking for $500. if you couldn’t come up with that much, chances are you won’t be able to afford one in the future. if i had $500, i’d be on my way there tomorrow to get it. damn you Mark. :cry:

no, i actually joined the forum back in January when you posted a link in a thread on 1gn.org. (link) i believe i shared my displeasure at the prospect of you destroying a rare Neon such as this over on 1gn. you had to know that i was happy the sale fell through. (big surprise there) [SIZE=2]i just thought that my first post on this fine forum would be sharing my glee with other automotive enthusiests across the empire state. if i were governor, i’d get all of us high class hookers. [/SIZE]

EDIT:
Mark, do you think you could just give me the shell seeing how we have the same taste in floor mats?:snky:
http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a188/robertpaulson/Neons/Picture090.jpg