FS: My BMW for $650!!!!

i’ll tell dotterweich, he bought your e21 a few months back. he was saying yesterday that he misses his old 325e.

i’d love to buy this, but if i buy a third car it is going to be an old benz diesel. so classy, so slow, so going to run on grease.

alright, I’ve been out of town but now I’m back. holler at me about the whip if you want it errbody

carl give me a call

dre, i’d like to look at it too.

1. shit!

im interested in buys ur bmw but does it run as is or would i have to fix it up do make it run im just lookin for a fuck around car

like the title says a bunch of times. very reliable, runs great. just needs the subframe. maybe an hours worth of work

what?

i want it… trade for a mk3 vr6?

hollie says shell take your jetta for 5 hundo

im kinda interested im looking for a car to get started in so im not takeing ma and pa dukes rides how much work would it take to get this thing to pass inspection and what not?

sorry no trades. just picked up a new bimmer yesterday.

hey interested wanted to come c it in person ? location and times for tomarro maybe ?

so yea interested and want to come check it out maybe tomarro if at all possible fill me in with some locations and times perhaps or if not tomarro let me know when

i wouldnt mind having another bmw… this might be very doabel for me. what bimmer did u get?

Yes, do tell.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v727/Coldaccord/325eexhaust052.jpg

has a 2.7 stroker motor. good times

pending sale, will find out for sure money when I get back. out of town until then

whewww noice new whip.

Andre is that you?

yea, who’s this?

i think the car is sold, to be picked up monday. I’ll post if anything changes, but I think its pretty much set

Conrad.

ohh shiet whats up man. you get that car you were telling me about before?