FS: Nova Motor

http://innovativetuningdl.com/dyno/pulls/FastMofo10.22.05.gif

Im sure most have seen this but I’ll toss it up just incase anyone wanted to let someone know specifics. This was through a th400 trans which robs more power than a th350 or standard trans. I also have a dyno sheet of this motor with the 495rwhp but not on the computer. That was through a th350 trans, a 1050 carb vs. the 950 I had, slightly larger headers, and an electric fuel pump vs the mechanical pump I was running.

There is still alot that can be done to this motor. It is nowhere near maxed out. Roller cam, more compression (around 10.5.1 now), more head work, dominator intake/carb etc…definately room to pull out more power if you wana spend the money but it pulls pretty hard as it is now and with a shot of giggle juice its a done deal thats why I didnt spend the extra $ on all that stuff I just named.

As far as the dyno goes you can see it makes awesome na TQ downlow and HP is steady the whole way. Whatever HP you add to this motor it will make from start to finish. You climb no mountain to get to the power it is always there. Ignore the n20 figures. I believe they dropped like they did due to low bottle psi and the bottle valve not being able to support the shot I had on for the dyno session.

Also with motor I will give the new owner all bigblock bracketry. I have march serpentine pullies for it I will sell also. It has nice beefy aluminum valve covers on it-no cheap tin shit. Double roller timing chain.

Another little tid bit of info is that this motor is a high nickel block. It can be bored to over 500 cubes. The block is unmarked to any specific vehicle. It was an out the back door thing years back. So basically if someone wanted a numbers matching car and they needed a numbers matching 1969’ 454 they could stamp this block and be numbers matching. And No the block was not decked. It is true deck height. $1,500 in machine work done to block. No fucking around.