FS or Trade: 98 Dodge Neon rt

[quote=“RedConquestTSi,post:77,topic:36981"”]

id buy it without thinking twice, but somebody needs to buy my conquest first

[/quote]

I PMd you about the quest, but have not heard back

[quote=“twoslow,post:81,topic:36981"”]

I PMd you about the quest, but have not heard back

[/quote]

I’m sorry about that, I replied this morning!

still lookin for offers… :headbang:

I’ll buy it if the valvetrain proves reliable, I want to see the engine at or near redline, sitting there with a fan on it for 30 min. That seems reasonable if we’re gunna make this bad boy a race car, which is totally different than a street car. WOT for 30 sec. at a time, even if repeated is ENTIRELY different than WOT for 30 min. at a time. You nyspeed people are retarded for arguing apples to oranges.

[quote=“deathproof001,post:84,topic:36981"”]

I’ll buy it if the valvetrain proves reliable, I want to see the engine at or near redline, sitting there with a fan on it for 30 min.

[/quote]

I’d like to see a lot of cars on this forum, try and pass that test.

i heard this looks like it was masked and painted with a roller

[quote=“ryan89w,post:86,topic:36981"”]

i heard this looks like it was masked and painted with a roller

[/quote]

ha ha ok ryan talkin shit because my neon beat the shit out of ur vdub. Dont listen to this kid hes an idiot :gtfo: O and like i said before if ur gonna just come into the thread and talk shit thats untrue “ryan” beacuse u heard nothing like that beacause you have seen the car many times, just get out and mind ur own business.

hmm… when did we race steve… im pretty sure u have never seen my new car since i live in erie… time to grow up? and ya i did see you car/ hear that about your car haha keep lying though man… i did try to help u out by saying that i heard that instead of actually coming out saying that it looks like shit… not being an ass but its true

First of all i was talkin about ur old car, and think what u want dude but the paint job is completly fine no run marks or nothing so do us all a favor and ur self so you dont sound any more retarded and just leave the thread.

i give you 800 but only if its in good running condition.

98neon-rt. Shoot me an IM when you get online.

–mark

[quote=“skylinez07,post:90,topic:36981"”]

[/quote]

800 bucks ur crazy!! lol

[quote=“skylinez07,post:90,topic:36981"”]

[/quote]

YOU ARE SO FUCKING GAY.

dude not to be a dick but its time to face reality, try to trade that thing in you’ll get $1000 AT BEST, you WONT ever get over $2500 on here. The only place you might possibly is neons.org or ebay, give them a shot and GL.

[quote=“cky89,post:93,topic:36981"”]

YOU ARE SO FUCKING GAY.

[/quote]

well im sorry that asshole people like you have to make dumbass fucking comments. he said to make offers, so i made one. im sorry but dont be a dick just cuz i offered 800. oh and im sorry i dont want to take shit from a 16-17 year old fucking punk ass kid.

Ok i was wondering if you will take $1000 for the car if no then just say so.

no sorry man thats still to low

[quote=“skylinez07,post:95,topic:36981"”]

well im sorry that asshole people like you have to make dumbass fucking comments. he said to make offers, so i made one. im sorry but dont be a dick just cuz i offered 800. oh and im sorry i dont want to take shit from a 16-17 year old fucking punk ass kid.

[/quote]

ok thank you.

haha this thread is hilarious. sry someone had to say it. its bone stock besides the exhaust and the intake. like everyone is sayin ur not goin to get close to what u want with what the people on here do and what their cars have.

how much and where did u get the paint job is my question if he thinks it looks like it was rollered on?

[quote=“skylinez07,post:95,topic:36981"”]

[/quote]

ummmmm i’m 18 and im not a punk ass scumbag who tries to scam people who do shit to someones car for free…
:violin:

GL steve, i hope that dude who was offering 4 comes thru for ya.

OMG cut the high school drama and sell this #$%^ing car already lol