fs: paxton blower for lt1

bought this a couple weeks ago for the transmaro bird. my headers are too big and kinda in the way. when my car gets running im gonna have some people look at it but it seems like 2 much work for my setup. if anyones interested search my profile for the title pics of some progress and the pics of the kit are their. im sure the kit could be modified to fit almost anything. im looking to get 1800 for it.

quitter.

well not yet kinda testing the water it looks really hard i dont really have the money to pay someone to mod a header or make a smaller pipe. i had some ideas like making a pipe come around from the bottom of it and up to the intake but i dunno. this kit is really nice and i am would be psyched if it could work but it seems like a long shot.

Yeah but didnt you put lower compression bottom end in it for FI???

nope just kinda hopin the old bulletproof lt1 could handle some very low boost.

is this 4 tuned port injection

you should have PMP look at it. Im sure they could make it work

bumpity for the day. maybe ill have them look at it but seems pretty expensive to make this work.

Youre being a real bitch right now

:tdown: man up and do it

i had an assload of problems building the car as everyone knows comes with most projects. to take it anywhere would include the car running and o yea driving. it finally runs but needs a few more loose ends tied up. i also blew the shit out of my clutch slave cylinder fuckin with the car and i have kinda no clue on how to fix it.

There is a real small pin that holds the slave cylinder onto the line. Just punch that pin out and you can pull the cylinder off the line and put a new one on.
A new slave I think is around $70 new. You will just need to bleed the system out once you put it on - because there will be air pockets in the line.

I told you not to let the slave just hang there while you were workin on your car…:shrug:

nope, it just includes paying for the tow :tup:

yeah I cant believe they didnt include a bleeder screw on the slave cyl of that setup, because you definately need to bleed it.