fs: take over lease! 2006 cobalt ss/sc

y do u care if we did a smartbuy or bought the car?? obviously we did it for a reason. when i bought the car its only been out for a year & no1 knows the depreciation on the vehicle. the reason i leased was cuz i couldnt afford a evo or an sti @ the time & thats what i really wanted. so i figured if i lease it for a few years i would have a nice new car until i can afford the one i wanted. but now i can afford it. if i have to, i’ll keep the car til the end & then get the new evo X.

[quote=“05OrangeSS,post:17,topic:26222"”]

its metallic silver, red & black leather interior.

Then a few posts later you said it had the g85 package?? The g85 comes with all black recaros…like the ones in my car…not trying to knock your post or anything…just making sure people get the right info. His payments aren’t THAT bad…mine are $337.16, but I plan on buying mine out…smartbuys aren’t as bad as they seem…

[/quote]

:werd:

if your had the G85 you’d have the recaros. Also im paying $350 a month for my smartbuy with 0 down.

[quote=“stiffler69187,post:21,topic:26222"”]

y do u care if we did a smartbuy or bought the car?? obviously we did it for a reason. when i bought the car its only been out for a year & no1 knows the depreciation on the vehicle. the reason i leased was cuz i couldnt afford a evo or an sti @ the time & thats what i really wanted. so i figured if i lease it for a few years i would have a nice new car until i can afford the one i wanted. but now i can afford it. if i have to, i’ll keep the car til the end & then get the new evo X.

[/quote]

whats with the multiple referances to “we”?? you have a split personality disorder? couple people in your dome piece making your descisions for you? i thought you were nuts, now i know you are for sure.

Im assuming he was talking about himself as well as myself…anyway I don’t really car about taking the “double interest” at the moment…The KBB still isn’t really that bad on my car at the moment…although the more mods that go onto it, the less Im sure it will be…

dirtyeye & roush y do u’s have to pop shit about people?? sorry that u basterds have nothing else to do with your life. if i lived home with mommy & daddy i could prolly afford something a little bit better… but i never came accross a board that pops more shit about everyone.
is there any reason that u’s have to talk shit when someone is tryen to sell something GET A FUCKEN LIFE

[quote=“stiffler69187,post:25,topic:26222"”]

dirtyeye & roush y do u’s have to pop shit about people?? sorry that u basterds have nothing else to do with your life. if i lived home with mommy & daddy i could prolly afford something a little bit better… but i never came accross a board that pops more shit about everyone.
is there any reason that u’s have to talk shit when someone is tryen to sell something GET A FUCKEN LIFE

[/quote]

is this fer real?

no i wrote that for fun

[quote=“stiffler69187,post:27,topic:26222"”]

no i wrote that for fun

[/quote]

k, just checking that it was fake

[/quote]

0mg I wazzzzzz just sayin’ that y0u must 0f confu$ed your options since I have to same car you idiot.

o ight sry roush

[quote=“stiffler69187,post:27,topic:26222"”]

no i wrote that for fun

[/quote]

wow

i think the best thing you can do with this thread is stop talking while you’re… well, somewhat ahead, and get on that site to see if someone might want to take over your lease. i am pretty sure you aren’t going to find that person here. just let it go before it gets locked and/or you get teh Warning

[/quote]

Maybe it’s the horrible spelling, it makes you an easy target. If you take a little time and type an extra couple letters, say for example “why” instead of “y”, and “you” instead of “u”. Oh, and “Fucking” instead of “FUCKEN”, you might get a little more respect.

Bad spelling hurts my eyes but bad grammer dosent

a little OT
dave smith has a 06 SC’d ss for 14,900. 14k on it. Not sure of all the details but thats cheap. I hope the depreciation value isnt like this on these things

[quote=“87conquestTSi,post:33,topic:26222"”]

Bad spelling hurts my eyes but bad grammer dosent

[/quote]

GRAMMAR you no good god damned illiterate bastard! lol :bloated: