FS: Texas Speed True Dual 3" X-Pipe (98-02 F-Body)

Selling my used TSP True duals because i sadly have no use for them. The system is used and has its scuffs and scrapes from bottoming out due to poor installation. The system fit with any long tube headers and can be made/customized to work with factory manifolds if needed. The system has NOT Flowmaster Sweet Thunder Bullets(resonators/“mufflers”). The Texas Speed True Dual Exhaust System Features 3" Aluminized Steel Tubing, and Mandrel Bends. Im asking $385.00 OR BEST OFFER. Must Sell ASAP! Email me if your interested a with your cell# and I can text message photos of the actual system. Thanks doooooooods!

TSP Web Site Image:
http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRLH38TFq6LAt0zdekLZM-qDWIoS2M84CTK0mvnCOOjtVYaq3MtBA

jdaniels? ssssmokin? meatpawz? any of you doods know of any one if your not interested? i know u all have exhaust but i think only paws at true duals so he dont need em

trade ya exh???

lol need cash moe nay

Not feeling the aluminized steel bro :frowning:

for $40 more I can get the brand new kit from tsp with free shipping for being a ls1tech member

your prices are OUTRAGIOUSSSSSSSSSSS

drew what dont you understand about BEST OFFER DOOSH! im not guna start at my bottom line, and shit if i could save 40 on a setup i would…ur point to me, the SELLER is invalad! i dont sell or buy ebay shit bra sorry

woaaaa someones ballin for stainless! f that its under the car lol

Even the factory exhaust is stainless, why would I downgrade?

Because aluminized sounds better and wont rot out BRO

No it doesn’t and yes it will.

aluminized will rot if u put salt and water in it and let it sit in a pile of slush(snow with salt in it) lol do u drive ur car is snow and salt?

Sometimes. :lol

It rots from the inside out, just ask my aluminzed 1 piece Y pipe.

well ive never had issues with aluminized and its nice on the wallet ss is for a car with a mirror on the ground lol

Have you ever heard how this exhaust sounds Mr.Cruise?

Yes, I have.

Also, since we have turned this for sale thread into a discussion… Sweet Thunder is NOT Flowmaster.

dont care, well seeing as u wont downgrade from stock stainless…which i dont think it is excpet the muffler, but it trully doesnt matter since its 2 inch pointless pipe, you ALREADY HAVE “DOWNGRADED” to a aluminized y pipe thats “rotted” not to be a dick but man you need to take better car of your car thats rediculous. esp seeing as u want to drop serious coing on 3" stainless… ill sell it to you for a good price i promise you iots not rotted lmao

Stock exhaust is 100% stainless. The Y pipe only came in aluminized and it rotted from the inside out, nothing to do with taking care of the car.

How much do you REALLY want? I just don’t want to pay top dollar for mild steel.

u have a pm!

This exhaust is mint and has seen rain maybe once. The car has always been garaged its whole life so the exhaust is minty fresh(minus the fbody scrapes)