FS: Tommy Gun

SOLD.

Not full auto…

Cavi Mike - You hit it on the head. Purely recreational… take it out with your buddies… and tear shit up gangsta style.

If you want a .45 Tommy… NYSPEED probably isn’t the place to be looking :slight_smile:

I have a feeling the guy I sold it to is going to re-sell for more. If he does, I’ll let all interested parties know. I also just sold an SKS with about 1500rds of ammo. That guy is going to have a blast.

Thanks Guys!

don’t get me wrong, great deal for the gun and cheap as hell to shoot, not for me though

what do you think the “R” stands for in .22LR? its a rifle cartridge regardless of what gun its shot out of.

curious what you sold the SKS for…pm me if you want to…also why didn’t you put that for sale here!!!

SKS + ammo was $340 :slight_smile:
Came with a nice 10x sight, 30rd clips, and a bipod.

now that it’s sold I will say this

I was not a fan of the Thompson. The ejector sucks and there is a really steep angle each round must climb to be chambered making for jams no matter what brand of cartridge you use. This is of course with a 45. It was heavy and cumbersome. The only plus side was the gangster fun. Thats it.

Gangsta fun… thats really all it was about.

You can run a clip through this one with no hiccups… but other times, it would burp once, and be fine for the next 10 clips.

Thanks for holding out… appreciate it. But you didn’t really have to.

shit the ammo was worth $300, that stuff has gotten out of control

Ammo was ~$120

maybe 5 years ago.
I’m pretty sure I just bought wolf today at $190 per 1k

yes… 5 years ago. 2 boxes were bought and we never made it through the first one…

got anymore 7.62 x 39
or any .223 you want to sell

nope… it all went. Sorry.