FS: Tommy Gun

Yes it is a Tommy Gun.
22 cal.
$750

Comes with 4 converted mags as well as a banana mag.

Call Me -
901-1081

:needpic:

http://www.innovativetactical.com/catalog/images/thompson/82k9ah4r05.jpg
Drum is already sold.

http://www.innovativetactical.com/catalog/images/thompson/82k9ah4r07.jpg
This one will accept the drum, you just have to buy one from someone else.
The handle from above is currently on the gun, but this piece is also included. There are 4 of these mags as well as a banana clip.

The gun is being displayed currently and I cannot take pics. If someone is serious about it, I will bring it to their house and shoot off a couple rounds… in a couple seconds :slight_smile:

isnt a tommy gun chambered in .45 ACP?

Yes. But this is a Tommy Gun that is 22cal. it shoots 22 long rifle ammunition.
The 4 straight clips are actually converted from .45 to 22.

I thought for sure this was going to be tickets to see…

http://2020proof.files.wordpress.com/2007/02/tg.jpg

with or without aids?

Pre ban?

This is an abomination, and I still love it.

GL

Just about every gun on the market can be converted to .22LR to save money at the range. I mean seriously, what are you going to do with the gun anyways? You’re not doing drive-bys and we’re not in the middle of some guerrilla warfare, you don’t need .45ACP in an assault rifle. These are recreational weapons, not personal protection, and the ‘cool factor’ doesn’t look so cool when you spend $50 on ammo alone every time you go to the range when you could(should) have spent $10. Trust me, you look cool enough with a tommy gun in your hands, you don’t need the .45’s.

sounds like a nice firearm. if it were .45 id def be interested.

if not i may be interested lol

Dam too bad its a 22. Id be all over that if it was chambered for a .45cal round.

i wasnt implying that this is any less of a gun because its chambered in .22LR. you may like to save cash on ammo, others may like the authenticity or power of the heavier round, its all personal preference. i was just asking the question because from what i remember the thompson shoots pistol ammo.

Word. I definitely understand the argument for .22LR, but .45ACP is just so much cooler. I guess it’s the sound. If it were .45 you would have my cash in your hand right now.

Word. I definitely understand the argument for .22LR, but .45ACP is just so much cooler. I guess it’s the sound. If it were .45 you would have my cash in your hand right now.

Its a fucking tommy gun! Why the fuck else would you want to own a fucking Tommy gun unless it could back up its damn name. No matter in price of amo its like saying “I own a fast VW unless you can bak it up” (there is not thing as a fast vw"

You can shoot a .22 out of a pistol too, for personal protection or for a drive-by, Bump for a awesome piece of histoy .45 or not.

full auto? ATF tax stamp?

history means shit unless he can prove its real tommy gun… i mean hell plenty of people turn 22lr machine gun kits and even male them water cooled 22lr kits