FS/TRADE 1989 Mercedes 420SEL

im sellin my 89 Mercedes 420SEL as a project car, i bought it and it was a runnin car on the road until i parked it one night in June and left on Vacation until November and since then havent started it, it will need a new Battery, a Starter was installed in april/06, the car will need some engine work. two of the pulleys in the engine bay ARE TOUCHIN…one or both will need to be replaced, im open for any decent offer to take it off my hands, or a trade FOR A 240SX nothing else…hence why i am postin it for sale on the 240 Forums…cheers…pics attached

sorry guys…forgot to add an email address…its jaronpais@gmail.com

a price would be nice and some more info(mileage) and more pics too.

pm’d u…also guys please give me an email addresss for those who want pictures…the forums wont let me upload the pics cuz they are too big and i dont wanna crop them! Cheers

bump…

im sellin my 89 Mercedes 420SEL as a project car, i bought it and it was a runnin car on the road until i parked it one night in June and left on Vacation until November and since then havent started it, it will need a new Battery, a Starter was installed in april/06, the car will need some engine work. two of the pulleys in the engine bay ARE TOUCHIN…one or both will need to be replaced, im open for any decent offer to take it off my hands, or a trade FOR A 240SX nothing else…hence why i am postin it for sale on the 240 Forums…cheers…pics attached

sorry guys…forgot to add an email address…its jaronpais@gmail.com

a price would be nice and some more info(mileage) and more pics too.

pm’d u…also guys please give me an email addresss for those who want pictures…the forums wont let me upload the pics cuz they are too big and i dont wanna crop them! Cheers

bump…