FU*K ETRADE

If any of you are going to use Etrade for anything…DON’T. Thats all:mad:

Scottrade!!! FTW!

Cliffs? im not reading all that shit!

optionsXpress

LOL i swear it froze on a trade i was making then it went through like 5min later 40 cents more a share on 1000 shares. Um yea im not happy.

IB FTW etrade is for noobs

I am a newb lol they got me BLAST!!! I have learned.

I use scottrade…

they are douche bags, I have excellent credit, I applied for one of their savings accounts.

I got a xeroxed can letter in the mail a month after I applied that said I didn’t qualify for their savings account.

Unreal what a shitty company they are.

ameritrade FTW

qft

pretty volatile stock if it’s moving that fast

What was it?

Scottrade down FTL

Sorry i didnt see anyone had responded to this. It was Sirius(SIRI) last week on the day i posted this it went under $3 a share within a few seconds for whatever reason down from $3.40ish then came back.

you can put a limit if you do not want to spend more than X amount per share.

I know now but thanks though. Got its doing terrible right now. 3.23/share lol fuck me. They are supposed to merge with XM soon ugh.

sounds like what happened to me with AMD when they bought ATI… shit killed me for like $1g

Anyone else having issues logging into Scottrade? It wasn’t working at all this morning, but is now working sporadically.

Yea most of my money is managed by a professional and i only have a small portion in two higher risk stocks and take care of that myself. Kinda just to learn and stay involved. Kinda cause it passes time. Kinda cause making money would be nice lol. Two weeks ago i was up about 2gs as of right now im back to about even hahah maybe up 100 bux. Oh well :jam: