Fuc*in turbo blew up

^^^
Correct.

That’s old technology turbo anyhow. New one will yield more gains.

camaro part out in forsale thread…doing something different this time.

That’s too bad… Maybe you will change your mind. But if not I guess you have to do whats right for you.

Awful to make a decision right after a bad situation occurs. Take a few days to let it settle in and reevaluate to ensure you are making the right decision.

done deal…already got shit sold and parts off…im not messing around with it anymore. Im done.

:ninja sometimes car’s just dont want to work no matter how hard you try :sad

Who says im getting a SS?? :mwahaha

:ninja :ninja

got my turbo off and shit…my turbo is nothing but a huge paper weight…

fins on the compressor wheel are bent, compressor housing is gouged out, hotside wheel scraped the housing but dont look to be bent, and the bearings are fucked and im sure the shaft is worn also…

anyone want a nice paper weight for dirt cheap? lol

Ill take it, seriously, I’ll give you like $20 just for a convo piece.

Ouch. Metal in the m0ta is bad?

I wonder how the wheel got bent? Something get sucked in?

i never knew your car was a v6 i thought it was a boosted v8. def making the right call returning to stock and starting fresh IMO. good luck with the new project… i know the feeling i worked on my lincoln all year only to bring it out once and overheat and blow the motor. put a used motor in it only to find no oil pressure. sold it… kid puts a fucking oil pump on it and its fine… some cars just dont like specific people.

so what are you getting next? def an ss?

Definitely an E36 M3, right?

:rofl

just something different from what i hear… :ninja

wayne what are you rollin on now?? only car ive seen of yours is the caprice you sold caleb wayy back. Never got to see the orange? one.

i don’t got dick yet for this year. see the poll in off topic and vote for a hopper! lol

in my Hi thread i posted pics of all the shit i’ve had/have. check em out they’re all there.

that sucks bro

Definitely not lol…a E36 M3 would be far in my rear view tho :banana

Got the Hertz Shelby for a few days eh?