FUCK AutoXing

i still dont get why i was told to go suck a football pros dick?

Dunno man, that was way random, maybe an inside joke that between pro AutoXers?

[QUOTE=OsoiNA6;325835]Dunno man, that was way random, maybe an inside joke that between pro AutoXers?[/QUOTE

probably, it is much harder to be a pro auto xer that a pro football player. NFL players make pennies compared to what pro auto xers make

I don’t want this to come across wrong as I like both types of racing but IMO auto-x takes more skill than does drag racing. There are so many variables to check. Drag racing is all car and auto-x is all driver.

Drag racing has less variables considering the driver is completing the race in one motion, most of them including: Heat your tires, launch correctly, keep the car straight, and brake at the appropriate time.

Auto-x has many more variables considering the driver is completing MANY motions, many times, including: Launch correctly, Angle of approach into each corner, amount of speed, amount of brake, calculating each apex, calculating the actual course. Those are just the basics and are repeated many many times, in just one race. The margin of error is much larger therefore I respect Auto-x more as far as driver skill goes.

Or possibly in reference to his hard-on for pro football?
Keep dancin’
this stuff is priceless…

Money where the mouth is…all i have to say…I will throw down in a fair race, fight or whatever…where? and when? Everyone who actually comes out and goes tracking, auto-xing/whatever…knows the deal.
BTW never said anything bad about the sport of dragracing…just the people who think that taking they’re street/drag car to the strip is a challenge. Get back to me when you’re running pro-street or funny cars. Those are hard to drive…
I run a more than the quarter everytime I come off a turn at a racetrack…I hit speeds of 120-130 every time around, and sometimes three times around on long tracks. You run 130 through the traps and shutdown…srsly? I get on the brakes turn-in and slam the wham pedal again… and then it starts all over again, with no stopping in between…ask Jesse…he knows…

You. Me. HIN. We’ll see who wins in a true automotive test.

Awesome…first challenger. Bring it Benny…hahahahahahaha

hey jesse, do you know?

I’m told that I know, yes.

Second challenger for HIN as long as there’s a velvet rope or something. From like 7+ feet, my shiz looks mint.

Hard on for pro football? Im a fan of pro sports…your a fan of pro auto xing. I understand that only the things that you like are cool to you. Sorry for liking sports. Go suck on a pro autoxers cock

^^ COUNTER-ZING.

Rebuttal?

I was a pro sports fan until the Yankees were swept last weekend. Now sports are dead to me.

I can see your trunk fold from the end of your driveway, that’s a solid 17’ 8".

Now your catching on…you too can do the electric slide…

Boogie woogie woogie.

That’s so weird that you just brought that up. I edited that part of that song to go with my research presentation on electric cars today :shifty

LOL A+

*caps rule is stupid

Im a Mets fan. They always suck so im used to stuff like that lol

Funniest thing I have read all day! :haha:rofl

Fuck Auto-Xing and 1stgen!!!

Auto-Xing = Dick in ASShole.

Next track event can be in water works parking lot!!!

http://paxarcana.files.wordpress.com/2008/06/richard_simmons.jpg

AutoX is great for easy convenience that everybody can afford and get easy seat time to get experience.

However, per second of seat time per dollar the value is not that great compared to a full on track day.