FUCK AutoXing

what, losing to purple camaros :ahh

I think AutoX is fun and have a lot of respect for people who can do it right. It’s really a good environment to learn about the limits of the car (and driver of course), cheap, and requires almost no preparation to participate in an event. Driving around cones is also confusing, I think it took me three runs before I actually got a clean one in the first time I went out…

What I don’t like is that there are about 1 bazillion rules you have to follow in order to be in a certain class and at the end of the day you are making maybe six or seven 45 second to 1 minute runs (if it’s a long course) over 5 to 7 hours. So about 1 minute of seat time per hour spent in the parking lot.

Granted, it’s nice to socialize with other car guys, etc etc but the actual driving time / total time invested factor is a tough pill for me to swallow.

You dont go to the valley much then, hes had several 11-12 second civics

Your right…I don’t, cuz i got better shit to do then to make 5-6 13 second passes in a night…supply your foot to your mouth cuz you just made the arguement that auto-xing gets you more seat time then going to the dragstrip…unless your doing it wrong? But what on earth does piloting a 700 hp civic that should run 8’s, but can’t- do to lack of development to the front suspension because he thought spending 5000 on the motor to make 700 wheel was more important than running 11’s in a properly set-up lower horsepower car.
So what does that have to do with anything were talking about? Go suck on some football pro’s dick and stay out of the big boy convo’s…Or learn more about front drive, my car runs mid 12’s with 190 horsepower…so 11’s? Big fucking deal…

your a faggot, I was just telling you that he goes to the valley. Dont knock people running in a straight lin when all you do is drive around cones in a parking lot. You have better shit to do then run in a straight line? Well maybe he hasbetter shit to do then drive around cones. When did I make any argument about anyone getting seat time anywhere? This is the first post I made in this thread. I dont care what your car or runs, or his for that matter. Miserable prick

whoa whoa whoa

what the fuck are you talking about? Your just a babbling fool. Shut your mouth

Somewhere I can hear the OP laughing and saying to himself “I just knew this would create drama”

:popcorn

i like the straight line personally, i think i would like it if i actually had a car that could handle, i guess it all depends on what you drive

no, you will like what 1stgen tells you to like

Yeah, to each his own… I’m on the other end- handling is decent but would like it if my car could go as well.

Straight line is tough in that since you have so little time to react and with only a few seconds to make a run, a mistake pretty much ruins all your chances.

Granted, this is true anywhere, but I could see how in a race situation there is more time overall, so basically greater chance a guy in front of you screws up and gives you an opportunity to make a move despite your own previous mistake.

It would seem these opportunities are really limited in drag racing.

personally i think 1stgen has one of the smallest dicks on this site, he gets bent out of shape if someone doesnt like auto-xing. Fuck him.

LOL @ 1stgen sitting at his computer laughing at you guys. “Dance puppets dance!!”

but at the same time, when cornering, you could either make or break times with one turn. Its all in perspective as to what you prefer. Either drag racing or auto-xing, they both have there ups and downs.

i think hes at the opposite end of that spectrum, hes probably at home taken medicine for his high blood pressure

hes not at his pc, hes out in his street with some cones setup practicing.

Yeah I was wondering why an older dude would make such immature remarks, figure it was to stoke the fire… Some real dickhead comments in there though, so I can see how it got heated plenty quick!

One reply and 3 quotes in 3 seconds, should we retitle this thread as “When JClark speaks, the people listen!?”

Its both, I promise. :rofl

That’s why Vlad pays me the big bucks.