FUCK AutoXing

LEEEEEFFFTTTT! :haha

This thread should be FUCK Nascar, i cant stand that shit. Id rather watch little queers try to not hit cones in a parking lot while sitting on dildos

oh god right turn!!! :ahh (watkins glen)

Its always funny seeing them running at Glen, they are ALL fucked up :lol

oh yeah, they miss most of the turns, and buzz across the lawn. nascar = rally racing when they go to the Glen

I love Nascar.

JClark, your beloved Michael Shumacher got beat several times by Jeff Gordon (on a track with ‘real turns’ when they were driving the same cars).

“In the Nations Cup where the best drivers from various forms of racing (F1, NASCAR, Rally, LeMan/ALMS sports car, CART/Champ) competed for their countries, Jeff Gordon, Jimmie Johnson and Robbie Gordon finished second in their first year together (by the slightest of margins) and first the next year, with Jeff Gordon beating Michael Schumacher in head-to-head racing both years”

-Ken Henderson

Also, if the Nascar guys are so bad at the road courses, how come the ringer drivers that teams bring in (Boris Said, etc), never win at the road courses?

dont diss boris. He’s cool man :slight_smile:

I like him, it was just an example.

Well i have done both autox and race at the valley. I like them both but autoxing definitely more. I like that each run is 60seconds instead of 15, i like how i can leave my windows open and doors unlocked at autox and not have to worry about people stealing my shit, and i like how people dont tell me im slow if i have a bad run, instead they tell me how to get better.

Im really doing it to get the most out of a track day that i will be doing this summer, however it is definitely something i can see myself doing for a long time. For those who havent tried it i definitely suggest you do, i got hooked after my first time. Also there are no deisel trucks with confederate flags rolling around.

I think Jesus should insert his wart ridden cock into 1stgen’s gaping anal cavity.

I’m aware. I’m also aware of all the other variables that were in that test. Michael Schumacher isnt the man because he does the ultimate fast lap, which he also can do, but because of how he raced on his way to 7 Formula1 world drivers championships.

I never said anything about NASCAR or that their drivers couldnt drive - most of them can. The ringers dont come into the road course races and dominate, they finish midpack in normal circumstances.

Many NASCAR drivers are moonlighting in Rolex and ALMS for the endurance races where more drivers are needed and do quite well. :slight_smile:

At least Jesus loves me…more than i can say for U…

I love you man

If I was at a giant cock painted to look like Jesus I bet everyone at the AutoX event would suck me…

Update: 1stGen woke up with his father two knuckles deep in him this morning.

Maybe he will do his children a favor and lay face down in 3 inches of water so the family tradition isn’t passed on.

He will try to blame everyone for his short comings in life!!!

Don’t let his molestations become your baggage!!!

That is all…

If your getting told by people your have horrible runs and ar eslow then you need to hang out with some new people…

The first time I went to the valley in my G20 I was running Low 17s… my first time at the track, I was cutting some serious reaction times but those dont matter…

I had people telling me left and right what I was doing wrong and try to get myself out of the habbit…

after listeing to them I finaly nailed a mid 16 run… then I was like yup fuck this im happy lets go home…

It will be the same for me this year… I can’t launch my Z worth shit… I’ll admit it. Last year at the valley, granted when I went it was hot as balls… My best run was a 17 flat… someone else I knew went a week later and ran a 16.3…

My car as long as its not heatsoaked and running decent should be cutting low 13’s… I havent launched my car since I turboed it so Im sure im going ot have to seriously play with the throttle some more

I thought you were a funny old fart when I met you cuz you were making fun of Travis and I forget who else at a vw get together. I did one auto-x in florida but all you had to do was pay $30, think you could pm me details on how I can participate in the one on the 16th?

Funny old fart. :rofl

I keeps it real :shifty

How JClark did not jump all over that one, I have no idea.
And where the hell is Tom to defend himself anyway? :lol