Fuck Laduke's car, love4boost doesn't know what across means.

lolol well if thats the case then yes im sure the civic would make a 10 minute drive. ahahahaha

That’s not driving ACROSS a country though lol. That’s driving into ANOTHER country.

end result is Ladukes gay civic that he painted with bedliner one night while being fucked with a strapon by sweaty, eating a bag of mushrooms and coloring in a coloring book WOULD be 100% reliable to drive across country.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA:rofl

i see what you did there.

explain it please. lmao

this thread sucks

it did say how dumb can you be or something, now edited to how can you debate this.

All I got from this thread was LaDuke handed down not only his civic, but sweatyandready to love4boost

if you were a lawyer and it was a court case you would know that that statement makes no difference and is pointless. but this is why you hustle and aren’t a lawyer.

LOL not at all

a·cross [uh-kraws, uh-kros] Show IPA
preposition

1. from one side to the other of:

there you go just disproved everything you said. if you actually called a lawyer i hope you never have to use that one.

Im talking 1 country to the other though, not 1 single country making the definition mean nothing…

No life’s no life’s no life’s I love shift 518 let’s talk about what’s across country and what’s not.

into an other country would be what you were trying to say. or you could say “i would drive it across the border”

I certainly hope she didnt hit that, Laduke has a face only a mother could love.

I’d say the same about la duke and this civic :rofl

if u were on a boat and there was a bridge in front of you… you climbed the posts the bridge is held up with 3/4 at the END of the bridge… So your on the bridge 3/4 at the end of the bridge… You want to go home which is at the end of the bridge… Your going to have to WALK ACROSS THE BRIDGE EVEN THOUGH YOU DIDNT WALK ACROSS THE ENTIRE BRIDGE… ITS STILL CONSIDERED WALKING “ACROSS” THE BRIDGE EVEN THOUGH IT WASNT THE FULL LENGTH, JUUUSTT LIKE GOING ACROSS THE COUNTRY WHEN ITS NOT THE ENTIRE LENGTH.

http://i56.tinypic.com/esvprl.png

I’m fucking crying

o.m.g
you really drew a picture? hahahhaa