Fuck Laduke's car, love4boost doesn't know what across means.

same

HELL YEAH BRO…

NOW EXPLAIN WHY MY LITTLE STICK FIGURE ISNT CONSIDRED WALKING “ACROSS” THE BRIDGE EVEN THOUGH ITS NOT THE FULL LENGTH OF THE BRIDGE?

LOL IDK IM SO CONFUSED!

:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl

+rep.
Dying of laughter.

Everyone said I was wrong so now explain to me why driving across the country isnt really driving across the country but my stick figure IS crossing the bridge even tho not the full length of the bridge… its the same EXACT thing exept with a bridge instead of a country.

wish i could rep but ive given too much out today :frowning:
and got negged in return. wtf.

:rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl

that pic sent it into epic

also, thread title change for posterity

Sweaty, I want to hear you say im right…

:rofl:rofl

Must have gotten his law degree from Mildred Elley; you are a moron for believing this. You claim to be a businessman, and I can honestly say that after reading this thread I would never do business with someone who put in writing the idiotic things I’ve read here.

lmaooo. well he knows what across means… but for him to say that ladukes civic could be driven “across country” could mean that ladukes civic could make it 380 miles to canada. whos car couldnt make it that far? he should have said… “i would drive this car to canada”.

Prove me wrong you nobdoy, who the hell are you and where the hell did you come from… Prove my bridge theory wrong.

picture made me lol

but i still say your wrong.

You’re basically saying that everyone who commutes to work drives “across the country” every day, because you don’t have to go the full length to do it. I’m speechless.

no no no noo… You said driving across country if different PERIOD.

CAN it be driven across country and was I right?

I’m the guy sitting in his office on a Thursday afternoon with another one of the partner’s in my firm dying of laughter at some dumb shit who equates walking 30 yards with going cross country.

How? Explain how the pictures logic is wrong? Then guys walking from the 3/4 mark of the bridge to end, thats not considered walking across the bridge???

Guys like you give the auto industry a bad name in general.

I’ve sold numerous cars on this site and to people I don’t know. I don’t stretch the truth, i’m upfront and honest about everything. Ask anybody who’s ever bought anything from me or had me help them with anything.

THATS HOW YOU DO BUSINESS. Not your typical NYC scammer bullshit. I’ve been ignoring the hate and tryin to give you credit for hustling, but you just fucked up.

lololol im literally dying at work right now. im SO confused at this point. why do you want me to say you’re right? and i have a name ya know.