Fuck Laduke's car, love4boost doesn't know what across means.

And im dying here in my air conditioned store at you doing a whole lotta talkin but no backing up why im wrong… :Idiots:retardclap:Idiots:retardclap

So is from NY to Canada 3/4 of the distance across the US?

Samantha* (now 3238452780945278094 shift members are typing your first name into fb trying to find you)

Cool story bro… Why dont you go drive your viper? Oh wait I forgot, its just a statue.

maybe someday when you grow up to be something other than a scammer you can have some nice shit and then you’ll get it.

[quote=love4boost;874765]Samantha* quote]

thank you

My third car I ever bought was a viper…been there done that… Wasnt an srt but fuck it.

ohh boy here we go

:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl

If you walk halfway across the bridge or more you are still traversing the majority of the bridge, therefor you go across is. If you climb up right next to the end of the bridge and walk OFF of it then you’re doing exactly that, you’re walking off of the bridge. Just like how if you drive from say, buffalo to san diego you’re driving across the country, but if you’re driving from NY to montreal you’re driving OUT of the country.

With that kind of logic I’m legitimately impressed that you make money at selling anything. To keep that logic in the dark while discussing a sale… wow.

Dude 3/4 to the end of the bridge is walking across the bridge… USA to Canada is driving across country.

but you should have said in the ebay add that you would drive to canada… not across country. because most people would see “across country” and think across america… like most people on here thought. that is all.

DUDE NY TO CANADA IS NOT 3/4 OR EVEN HALF OF THE USA. IF IT WAS, I’D GIVE IT TO YOU.

That’s my mother fucking point mother fucker. FUCK.

Also, when you walk across a room do you have to necessarily leave the room to have done it? NO. I don’t know where you’re getting this Canada bullshit from CANADA SUCKS ANYWAYS. :banghead

No he’s just flat out wrong. That is all.

To drive across country we would have to know the definition of “country”. One could say they are in the country (meaning rural farm land like area) and driving across it.

In my mind when someone says “Drive across the country” I think of starting at one end (east coast) and finishing on another (west coast) or going from Key West to the Canadian border; meaning that you are fully traversing across the entire country (USA).

With the bridge, I would state that you “Used the bridge to get from the boat to land” not crossed it, but used it. To me, if I were to cross a bridge I would say I walked/drove/ran/rode a donkey from one side to the other. But this is America and everyone has a different meaning for everything or a different interpretation of things.

I can’t believe I’m actually doing this. . .

After leaving your boat and stepping onto the bridge at the 3/4 mark, you began the process of “crossing” the bridge, but you did not walk “across” the bridge like the bridge lies “across” the river. Very similarly your car crossed the border of Canada but you did not drive across Canada. I can see how you would be so easily misled by this complicated jargon though.

Wait, no I can’t.

I shouldnt have to say anything, people should know that what im getting at is that the car is reliable… Im trying to SELL a car, not sabotage it… I didnt lie about ANY parts in the car or the way the car runs, I guessed what power levels would be with 3-5 more pounds of boost and thats IT, people calling me a scammer are fools.

yes sir!

Whoever the fuck upstate is, he’s winning. I’d rep him if I could but I gave out too much when leo got banned. GOD DAMN IT.

Ad should be updated to “would not hesitate to drive the car across 3/4 of a bridge”