Fucking GameStop..

i love nes still.

This.

Until my PS3 I never bought another gaming system after NES.
And I ended up selling my PS3 anyway.
I’m not a big video game person, but every so often I do enjoy some Super Mario World.

i have double dragon battle toads on my genesis:thumbup

Big fan of the Wii bowling and Call of Duty Modern Warfare on Xbox 360 Live where I can scream at people and be a complete dick head.

haha i herd about u doing this, thats what makes it so funny.

When Ferris and Dush get on and play it, it’s absolutely hilarious.

i can only imagine.

Just bring that shit back and get your money back and then go else where. Or bomb it all through Ryans front window

:shifty.

:wierd

I dunno sounds like the logical choice to me

Went to the Northway Mall location today, and got a new remote, and I got a warranty on the system too.

What does the serial # on the console start with? If its LU64 or LU65, its a new one.

The console is definitely new, but the controller that I bought wasn’t.

:number1

you can modify the wii to play “backups” of your games. My friend does this as a side project, to make extra money, fuckers a brainchild going to RPI

I also hack Wii as a side job. I am working on doing Xbox360 also.

with the resources availabe on the net for game console modding any average joe can do it, heck even i can

Whoa whoa whoa, I wouldn’t go THAT far

That sucks man, I actually found that play and trade in colonie center is really good. They are really nice and helpful there. They are also very good on the warranties there.

btw how is wii sports resort?

Play n Trade has good service and such but there inventory is limited. 6 of the 7 times i went there they said to come back in a couple days because they didn’t have what i was looking for so i went to target or the good Game Stop in northway commons