Fucking GameStop..

So after I saw ‘Funny People’ last night at Colonie Center, I decided I wanted to buy a Wii. I was looking at one for a while, so I decided to pull the trigger on one. This was at 9:26PM. Four hours later, I write this to GameStop Corporate:

"I went in at 9:26PM and spent $512.94 after tax on a brand new Wii, MotionPlus, Sports Resort, Wii Fit, and a brand new second remote controller and nunchuk controller. They grabbed everything from the back room, didn’t even offer to show me everything. All of the tags were white (meaning new, and saying “NEW”). I finally got back to my apartment, excited to play and set everything up, and take everything out of the packages. The Wii controller was CLEARLY used. Not only was the package already opened, but the controller had scuff marks all over it, and sweat/dirt stains all over the wristband. That’s just plain disgusting. After looking at my receipt to make sure I paid for a new one, I also notice under the Nintendo Wii, that it says “WARRANTY NOT PURCHASED.” I was not even offered a warranty. I’m extremely disappointed in GameStop, as I’ve shopped at the various locations throughout New York’s capital region before with little-to-no issues thus far. I now refuse to shop at any of your locations, and I promise I will spread word about my less than satisfying experience with John and the rest of the GameStop staff at the Colonie Center location.

Sincerely,
Chris Cossey
cosseyowns@gmail.com "

Fuck that place.

thats why I pirate my game needs !!!

thats some scummy shit.

Yeah I refuse to buy anything from them. They have pissed me off on more than one occasion, with there lack of customer service. Dont even get me started on this BS of .50 cents for a game… I havent bought a game yet for my Wii… look into hacking it

how exactly do you pirate a wii?

dont ask questions

ok first of all wii’s suck ass, the best game is the game that comes with it

fuck the wii

and pirate games, and buy good games

i buy gta and forza for support, i pirate the fucking rest

btw u should go back there to the store and face the same guy who sold it to ya and be cool about it until he is a dick about it then let him have it

Yeah! That’ll solve your problems! You tell em!

No seriously why dont you just go return it for new stuff?

+rep & x2!

When I bought my wii I had the same exact thing happen to me. Didn’t ask me if I wanted warranty, I had to ask. Asked for all new stuff and gave me a used controller. This was at the Latham Farms one. Also needless to say I will not be buying anything from that location anymore.

What do you expect from people making $7.50 an hour. I would have done the same thing writing to corporate. I would be going back IRATE.

I guess you can’t expect much from a couple of kids working behind a counter. I was aggravated about the whole thing but I don’t know if I could get IRATE over a video game entertainment system purchase.

wii is fun.

$550 is a lot of money. Well, to me it is.

It’s alot to me as well but i’m not going to get IRATE over it. I’m first going to back and ask to speak with a manager and get re-imbursed with the things I asked for the first time.

The guys in Colonie Center suck. I go to the one in Northway across the street. those guys arent bad never had any issues there

i cant seem to play video games anymore.

Look at the time retard, the mall was closed. Gosh.

Seriously though Coss, go back there today and fuck shit up!

ask if they have battletoads

That game owns btw. (For NES)