fucking occupational tax!!!!

argh

52 bucks!!!

its better than the 134 they wanted

i like how you also pay for unemployment insurance but can’t claim it when doing taxes :rolleyes:

fuck PA and fuck Allegheny County!

Yeah, thank goodness I work two jobs, because Monroeville can try to make me pay their $52, but because I work in Penn Hills (and live there) I can just have my Penn Hills job take out the $10, then I don’t owe shit to Monroeville. :smiley:

do you really mean that???

ehh, the only perk is the occupation tax, and the near-doubling my salary every month.

This city/county/state is so fucking weak. Our leadership is so weak. The rhetoric that justifies it all is beyond weak. But the antique labor mentality seems to support it. Here, just to make us all feel better, there are only 42 city firefighters making over $100,000 last year. Feel better? To live and work here is to be fucked. And if you’re not fucked, you’re doing the fucking. FUck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck.

I love PA from an outdoors perspective. One of the best states in the union if you dig being outside. Fuck the rest of em.

Just venting, occupation taxes do, infact, suck. Blah…

All taxes suck… well except for the return :cool:

damn that hurt…bye bye $52 dollars

fist yourself Tom Murphy :slight_smile:

it’s just $52.

I don’t think that it’s outrageous, but I know it’s rough on people like students who could use that $52 in January. They should just take out $2.16 (assuming bi monthly pay) from every paycheck while you work in the city, that’s a little easier to swallow.

its just 52 dollars that would be better used going towards my student loans then to overpaid officials… its just another 52 dollars that will help drive out businesses from the area… thanks for the new stadiums though and the structurely weak convention center!!!

Do you realize how many cans of Wal Mart spray paint that is? You could paint a whole fleet! :slight_smile:

Isn’t the occupation tax paid to whichever place you made the most in or something like that?

yeah really… it’s only over 500% more than last year :rolleyes: whats the big deal?

no,

You can choose to pick where it comes out if you work in mutilple towns I believe as long as you make over a certian amount of money.

Either way she makes more at her full time job so she still doesn;t have to pay monroeville.

So hook me up, I need $52. Paypal to LigonierA1@yahoo.com

no i hate the new social security tip tax… wtf is that shit?

i have to work about 10 hours to pay for that…

Where’s my money?