fuel cell.

have a few questions about fuel cells…

first off, does anyone know of a local dealer? or perf shop which can get these for a good price… looking for one that comes setup with sending unit, and pump if possible.

second… installation. does anyone here have experiance putting one in an s13?

i want to go for something like this 15 - 20 gal

http://image.modified.com/f/17367802+w750+st0/0708_sccp_05_z+nissan_silvia_s13+fuel_cell.jpg

looks like they just riveted a plate over the spare wheel well in the back. im trying to avoid welding as i currently do not own a welder. ideas on this?

and i have my battery in the rear. is it still safe/ track legal to run with battery and fuel cell in the rear together.

any input / ideas are appreaciated

thanks!

Nate

I am also looking for thi information, so any help will be a double whammy! Sorry I can’t be of any assistance :stuck_out_tongue:

if any one has info on this im still looking.

thanks!

i can get them anytime guys, i can send you to an awesome guy for install also !

i can get 15 or 22 gallon…they take about 2 weeks to come in…

pm or call me for more info anytime !

I put one in my ae86… legally the battery has to be separated from the fuel cell. Aka in a sealed battery box.

In my opinion… fuel cells are a bit overkill for the street. Such a fuckin pain in the ass to fill up. Hahah. Unless you get gangster and make a nozzle.

My frame to hold it. It still had 9 inches of ground clearance, but still had a very low center of gravity.

I’ll try and find some pictures of the completed thing.

bingo

I basically pieced the whole thing together from scratch. Unknown lined 22 gal fuel cell, with full AN braided fuel lines running the length of the car. 255 walbro inline pump, z32 fuel filter. Very excessive for the 4age that ended up in there. Hahaha.

CSC Racing products in New Market will have them… as well as Bayside Automotive in Barrie.