fuel lines for 94+ integra...

looking for all 3 lines for my 98 integra (b18b)… one is leaking, the other two are not close behind! just looking for some help here…

the ones under the car?

the ones under - running from the engine to the tank…

your better of just patching the sections with new line and fittings…its gunna be such a pain to get them off a car.

New ones is your best bet

really your 98 is that rusted? I have a 91 that is fine.

my 95 has holes, its fucked

cut, flair, connect, win!

I had to buy new ones for my 96 4 dr gsr when I got it. They were about $200 for them new from honda. Unfortunately, one was on a 6 week backorder. I used a rubber line as a bandaid, and it worked to get me by til they came in.

just ordered new ones… and it hurts to pay this price! The design of the plastic protecting the lines must trap all kinds of crap near the lines… keeps the stones, etc. away but quess the japanese never planned on road salt! thanks for the input everyone!

really shouldn’t have bothered ordering new ones unless you have the motor out. You will never be able to route them with the motor in the car. I did this 9 months ago on my 94 integra. Ended up just bending the shit outta them and routing them where they don’t belong because I wasn’t about to pull my damn motor just to run fuel lines. You really really should have just bought the bulk line and flared them yourself. They would fit better and it would cost you about 1/10th of what you spent on new ones from the dealer.

yeah, my mechanic who swapped the lines on mine just tossed those plastic pieces.

#1 there are only 2 lines under the car
#2 get brake line (6ft)
#3 get 1 ft or fuel line (rubber)
#4 pay me $50 bucks and ill have it done in under 30 min

pm me you dont need new ones and my fix will pass NYSI

Actually, my 96 had three lines. Fuel, Return and vent.

nope… there is 3 lines. The leak seems to be coming near the back where it turns up to the tank… that’s the reason i went new - not that i’m thrilled about it! thanks again for all the input…

usually you should make new ones instead of buying them, much easier/faster/cheaper. Trust me, ive had to do them on 94-97 accords, instead of doing just the fuel/vapor/return lines, you have to do the 2 rear brake lines at the same time, because they are all in the same holder and all go soft at the same time. No fun