Fuel Strike

I’ve gotten the text about 4 times since last week…anybody else get it? Anybody actually NOT buying gas today?

also the clan is having a march in station square, want to go mike ?

I got the txt…I wont be getting gas today, but my family is…Road trip to DC for a cousins first holy communion…In a gas guzzling rent-a-van

I got the text. I’m going to go fill up every vehicle in the house today.

yea let me get my rifle…i’ll be in my perch…you draw them out by yelling “i love nigguhs!!!” :bigok:

vans…ew…ever notice how the mid 90’s caravans all emit that disgusting smell that you could identify as an minivan with your eyes closed

lol…i need to fill the bike up…it’s only like 14 bucks…eh…

Hurry up before chad fills his Type R Mower

1 day boycotts don’t do anything.

Boycotting 1 company could potentially work in the long-run. But even that is doubtful because as soon as prices at the “boycotted” station drop 5 or 10 cents below the other stations, people would start going there to fill their tanks.

The only effective gas boycott would be to walk/ride a bicycle everywhere, but lazy Americans doing that in large numbers will never happen. I think this is mostly because everyone would like to pay less for gas, but most people realize that if they go to some great trouble/expense to avoid using gas, and the drug-dealing faggot in his Escalade just keeps burning it, if and when prices may drop, he’ll reap the benefit, and they’ll be the one sweating their ass off on foot/bicycle. Americans are too selfish for this to work, and it’s probably not just Americans, it’s humans in general.

It is my estimation that the only thing that will make people slow their use of gas will be ridiculous prices, and we’re well on our way.

this one day gas boycott shit is the stupidest thing I’ve ever heard. I’m sure ConocoPhillips is really shaking in their shoes.

I wish someone worked a similar schedule to me so I could carpool and save money, but i work such a odd shift.

I think these 1 day gas strike deals have been covered 11ty billion times on the net, but you cant help computer retards like my mother that keep forwarding this junk… mainly bc they believe it.

Haha, my mom forwards me crap too, I keep telling her that it’s as old as the internet, but I guess it’s all new to her.

x2 :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

my wifes email gets bombed with forwards from my mom, her mom, her aunt and her sister. Its a clusterfuck of computer stupid faggotory. I like my family, but they suck at the internet.

the joys of my family not having a clue about the internet… or knowing my email address. they need anything they got my phone number

i just bought 60 bucks worth coming home from dc…

lets all not buy gas at sheetz

their gas sucks anyways

who cares not like it’s gona matter down the road. probly gona pay like $5.00 a gallon pretty soon. it’s life it sucks and you just have to move on with it or die.

It really made sense today. My grandmother is on a fixed income. She couldn’t even fill her tank the other day. She sets her budget on what medications cost and what she buys food with. She does not complain much, That’s bad when an old lady can’t even fill her tank that last a few weeks.

1 day strikes mean nothing and always will mean nothing. your only hurting independent fuel station owners that depends on food/cigs/snacks/ impulse buys to survive. they also pay a fuel surcharge to have fuel :stick:

^^^ This man speaks the truth. ^^^

I ran my tank down all week just so I could fill it up on friday because of the 1000x text messages and emails I got…

I filled it up yesterday, and it was glorious… 17 gallons of win.

I wanted to pour more on the ground, but figured id get yelled at.

ha i was laughing the whole time i was feeling up shit for work, Dump truck, gas cans for lil mowers, and weed wackers, filling up the big mowers, and pick up truck. most chain texts are dumb and that was the dumbest.