Fuel

This question is for all the SR Drivers, I was wondering what the fuel mileage on them whether there modded or not. also post numbers i really like to see the comparison.

I get 500km to a tank in the city on average. If i am really bagging it all the time it could be as low as 450km. On the highway going to Winnipeg traveling at 120km I got 600km to a tank, but coming back I was in a hurry, and milage wasnt quite as good!

Damn, I get like 400km to the tank, and I was upwards of like 650 - 700 on the highway.

shit not much diff from my ka :shock: i get about 500km also on full tank

Shutup, ALL OF YOU!!! :evil:

:lol: LOL soo funny… But yet so true :frowning:

I also get around 500 to the tank.

See when I get on the gas my mileage drops substantially. If I baby the car on the highway I could get 350miles out of a tank, but as soon as I start feeding the car boost, hello 180miles.

Shit that 's some carzy fuel suckage you sure it’s not american muscle?haha

No, it’s faster than most American muscle.

If I’m taking it easy it does work out to about ~26-28mpg.

This question is for all the SR Drivers, I was wondering what the fuel mileage on them whether there modded or not. also post numbers i really like to see the comparison.

I get 500km to a tank in the city on average. If i am really bagging it all the time it could be as low as 450km. On the highway going to Winnipeg traveling at 120km I got 600km to a tank, but coming back I was in a hurry, and milage wasnt quite as good!

Damn, I get like 400km to the tank, and I was upwards of like 650 - 700 on the highway.

shit not much diff from my ka :shock: i get about 500km also on full tank

Shutup, ALL OF YOU!!! :evil:

:lol: LOL soo funny… But yet so true :frowning:

I also get around 500 to the tank.

See when I get on the gas my mileage drops substantially. If I baby the car on the highway I could get 350miles out of a tank, but as soon as I start feeding the car boost, hello 180miles.

Shit that 's some carzy fuel suckage you sure it’s not american muscle?haha

No, it’s faster than most American muscle.

If I’m taking it easy it does work out to about ~26-28mpg.