Gas Mileage

whats the average mileage you get on ur ka/sr/rb, on mine(ka) i get about average 400km and thats not even pushing it, it costs $45 to fill up at 88.7 using ultra94

um i put 20$ of ultra 94 and it lasts me for about 280 300 km :slight_smile: driving normal on my stock ka just got the car so dont wanna run its dry hehe…

lol fuck , i thought these engines were good on gas, big 2.4 lol , whats the tank capacity on these things thats probably another factor

well, they’re not bad on gas… my 89 hatch gets about 500km, and my 91 hatch gets roughly the same… i’m not of the size of the tank

hmm maybe its running to rich or something, i had the same problem with my camaro and that was even worse (200 km ) to a tank and 50 bux to fill up:(

this is the identical post to whats on SON… why bring it here also… most 240 people here are here to get away from silly questions like this… basing your engines ‘tune’ quality on gas mileage is stupid. how about you go out and get a WB02 and some form of piggyback/EPROM/standalone and tune the engine if your not happy with it’s performance… Even so, wheel bearing/drive train/tyres quality / curb weight… and the list goes on, will effect gas mileage…

450kms on 45 ltrs of 91 octane

you silly people and your 94 :smiley:

I don’t see any bashing in this thread…

But I do agree that the rhread itself is rather useless since most, if not all of the 240 people here are from SON, and therefore have already seen 20+ threads like this one there.

:#

just filled up 51 Liters… and I got 510km before the fill up.

My car almost always gets 10L/100km (80% city driving)… which is actually right within the Nissan spec for a 95 240… (11L/100km in the city and 9L/100km Highway = 21/26MPG)

edit: the capacity of the gas tank for an S14 is 65L

was he on son like the rest of us???..even so cut him some slack, man
lets all just just get along…:stuck_out_tongue:

well if it makes u guys feel anybetter…

VQ3.0 i’m gettin …

full tank 525 on average.

650km from full tank and pushing it too

s14 auto

i’ve been getting 400km on a SR fastback and thats normal driving with some booting. i’ve been trying to see how much i can get up to with normal driving but theres too many civics on the road that need pwning.

I calculated mine over a few months… on average i got about 12 KM\L. And thats with pushing it once in a while as well.

Mang, you don’t need an SR to do that… I can in my slushbox Accord.:stuck_out_tongue:

around 450kms(local driving) on 50 ltrs of 91 octane

$50-$60 to fill, Ultra 94, 275-320km’s to the tank…
e.g. Barrie to Sauga, about 30-35$ taking it easy…

about 400 km to the 60 L tank all city driving no granny shifting
on a trip do the states it was 650+ km to the tank all higway cheap gas 87 Oc

how in the world??!
from full tank, plus once or twice a week of drift sessions,
i get about 500-550km on full tank… but lately its been really crappy mileage… whats going?

i average out 470-480 per tank city driven