Gas Mileage

I’m just wondering how many Km’s everyone get on a tank of gas. With the gas prices so high i want to make sure something is not wrong. i just got my 91 and it goes about 350KMS on a tank in the city and dring a little hard. it is stock except for intake so it sould be pretty good. Also what are you SR20 people getting?

Oh yea and it’s always Esso 89 in my car. So post what you get about

I used to get about 400km on a tank.I installed a new gas tank, fuel pump and lines and now I 'm getting 500km a tank on low grade shell gas.

I’m managing about 328 kms per tank.

But I have to leave at least 1/4 in the tank because I’m running a fuel cell and I’d starve the pump if I went any less.

Must get Reg to get and install a surge tank…

I usually get in between 9.5-10L per 100km with conservative driving most os the time. I went to Petro can and premuim was 93.9 cents per litre :shock: :shock: :shock: .

i get about 450 a tank
and thats driving pretty hard.

A fuel cell… in your NX? Was that mainly for the weight savings aspect?

I got about 400km’s to the tank, and I’m getting the same on the SR motor. On the highway its even better.

I only get about 360 spirited driving mostly
VG30DET :?

–ThE EdGe

Whoa that awesome an other Z31 owner on here! Saweet! :smiley:

I thought the J30 was just a VG30DE??? :shock:

That and safetey and because of the way I designed my exhaust :slight_smile: 3" straight out and 2 2.5" under the suspension.

I’m just wondering how many Km’s everyone get on a tank of gas. With the gas prices so high i want to make sure something is not wrong. i just got my 91 and it goes about 350KMS on a tank in the city and dring a little hard. it is stock except for intake so it sould be pretty good. Also what are you SR20 people getting?

Oh yea and it’s always Esso 89 in my car. So post what you get about

I used to get about 400km on a tank.I installed a new gas tank, fuel pump and lines and now I 'm getting 500km a tank on low grade shell gas.

I’m managing about 328 kms per tank.

But I have to leave at least 1/4 in the tank because I’m running a fuel cell and I’d starve the pump if I went any less.

Must get Reg to get and install a surge tank…

I usually get in between 9.5-10L per 100km with conservative driving most os the time. I went to Petro can and premuim was 93.9 cents per litre :shock: :shock: :shock: .

i get about 450 a tank
and thats driving pretty hard.

A fuel cell… in your NX? Was that mainly for the weight savings aspect?

I got about 400km’s to the tank, and I’m getting the same on the SR motor. On the highway its even better.

I only get about 360 spirited driving mostly
VG30DET :?

–ThE EdGe

Whoa that awesome an other Z31 owner on here! Saweet! :smiley: